Outlaw Run [Law] | WvW HAVOC

yay.2856

@Slick.7164 said:Interesting editing. You start the fights and then all of a sudden its a new fight. How did any of them end. I have pretty good idea but would ask that you show the full fights.

well every fight was won -- ppl. where dead. as nano said its borig to put all the downstate cleaving into a montage. ^^ so

@Fish.2769 said:Because that's how montage videos work, they only show fights they win, never giving the clear image of what actually happens to havoc groups most of the time.

what do you mean ^^ what will happen ? we are 5-7 ppl i think its clear that sometimes die to 30+ ppl or big guilds with 25+ ppl. ^^

@Nicolo.2418 said:

@Fish.2769 said:Because that's how montage videos work, they only show fights they win, never giving the clear image of what actually happens to havoc groups most of the time.

what do you mean ^^ what will happen ? we are 5-7 ppl i think its clear that sometimes die to 30+ ppl or big guilds with 25+ ppl. ^^

Was more of an overall view of montage videos, not a specific stab at yours.. However, not every fight you lose is a bad fight and can show how strong havocing can be even to numbers much larger than them. I feel the same about roaming montages, they only show fights they win, never the hard fought fights that they lose.