Champion Player what?

zerosouls.4750

For whatever reason a previous update made that tonic give people the champion icon around their portrait. Has no effect on anything its just cosmetic. Don't know if it was an intentional thing or not.Ele has a stupidly tanky build and rotation that will require multiple people to kill(unless its near a portal then don't waste your time)and if I'm remembering correctly FA is the server with a guild that runs around with 2 or so.

@Strider Pj.2193 said:

He's staff, running around about 15-16K HP. Looks like a stacking sigil as well - probably damage. Either pure zerk or mara mix. Just my 2c.

I'm a kitten. Ignore that. My only excuse is that I'm old and too tired to obviously use my eyes. Apologies.

That all applies to me as well. Welcome to the club!

Wait a club is starting of old people? Can i join?

@L A T I O N.8923 said:

He's staff, running around about 15-16K HP. Looks like a stacking sigil as well - probably damage. Either pure zerk or mara mix. Just my 2c.

I'm a kitten. Ignore that. My only excuse is that I'm old and too tired to obviously use my eyes. Apologies.

I've heard you talk in Discord LATION. You're a life member already lol. :)

@Doo Lally.8594 said:

Shots fired! Or shorts fired. Either way

@Doo Lally.8594 said:

IKR Im old since im born?