NEW attribute combination

Tom Hsiao.9705

I have been waiting for new attribute combination with the new patches releasing but NOTHING so far.Would be very nice if we have proper stats for scourge like | major: condition damage + healing power | minor: toughness + vitality.Please make it happen... plaguedoctor and apothecary is just not good enough.I don’t even wanna talk about how much of a joke for physical damage scourge...Thanks B)

@"Tom Hsiao.9705" said:I have been waiting for new attribute combination with the new patches releasing but NOTHING so far.Would be very nice if we have proper stats for scourge like | major: condition damage + healing power | minor: toughness + vitality.Please make it happen... plaguedoctor and apothecary is just not good enough.I don’t even wanna talk about how much of a joke for physical damage scourge...Thanks B)

That would be a nice combo. Not quite the same, but I've just started using a Trailblazer/Settler combo (in open world), which is a variant from a Lord Hizen build. Quite fun:http://en.gw2skills.net/editor/?PSwAs+3lNwgYPsPGJWKX9vVA-zRRYkB3qEy0AjRnCIUKofWWUNC-e

Hizen's build (build link in description):

@KidRoleplay.3615 said:As much as I would like to see a combination like that exist, and am more of the power fantasy type instead of a balance type, that one will probably never happen. Too overpowered.

I think if they allow trailblazer to be available then what I suggest is really not that much stronger or OP... it just fits the scourge role much better...

@LucianDK.8615 said:Expertise would be far more useful than toughness. At least forExpertise is quite useless for PvP that’s why I didn’t suggest that since I do quite a lot of PVP and WVW so I rather have a combination that can do WvW and PvE context so I don’t have to change gear or stats accordingly all the time... and necro without toughness in WvW is quite squishy...

@TheAgedGnome.7520 said:

@"Tom Hsiao.9705" said:I have been waiting for new attribute combination with the new patches releasing but NOTHING so far.Would be very nice if we have proper stats for scourge like | major: condition damage + healing power | minor: toughness + vitality.Please make it happen... plaguedoctor and apothecary is just not good enough.I don’t even wanna talk about how much of a joke for physical damage scourge...Thanks B)

That would be a nice combo. Not quite the same, but I've just started using a Trailblazer/Settler combo (in open world), which is a variant from a Lord Hizen build. Quite fun:

Thanks for sharing your fabulous build. It’s quite different than mine but I like the scepter idea. Are you generating enough life force without using a staff tho? As for the stats I feel like using any piece that only gives 3 stats even for mix and match is a disadvantage because you’re losing a huge amount of stats points...

@Tom Hsiao.9705 said:

@KidRoleplay.3615 said:As much as I would like to see a combination like that exist, and am more of the power fantasy type instead of a balance type, that one will probably never happen. Too overpowered.

I think if they allow trailblazer to be available then what I suggest is really not that much stronger or OP... it just fits the scourge role much better...

I mean, that's fine. You're allowed to think that if you wish! ... but, no. It's overpowered.

It's like adding on almost maximum condi damage output to Nomad's, except it'll re-sustain even BETTER. :open_mouth:

Let them add that shizzle to the game; I'd be the first person to put it on EVERYTHING.

@KidRoleplay.3615 said:

I mean, that's fine. You're allowed to think that if you wish! ... but, no. It's overpowered.

It's like adding on almost maximum condi damage output to Nomad's, except it'll re-sustain even BETTER. :open_mouth:

Let them add that kitten to the game; I'd be the first person to put it on EVERYTHING.

Just like marauder.

@Tom Hsiao.9705 said:

@Tom Hsiao.9705 said:I have been waiting for new attribute combination with the new patches releasing but NOTHING so far.Would be very nice if we have proper stats for scourge like | major: condition damage + healing power | minor: toughness + vitality.Please make it happen... plaguedoctor and apothecary is just not good enough.I don’t even wanna talk about how much of a joke for physical damage scourge...Thanks B)

That would be a nice combo. Not quite the same, but I've just started using a Trailblazer/Settler combo (in open world), which is a variant from a Lord Hizen build. Quite fun:

Thanks for sharing your fabulous build. It’s quite different than mine but I like the scepter idea. Are you generating enough life force without using a staff tho? As for the stats I feel like using any piece that only gives 3 stats even for mix and match is a disadvantage because you’re losing a huge amount of stats points...

Yes, plenty of LF generation, either with a single target boss or packs of mobs. I am trying it with staff instead of focus. but I rarely feel I need to switch to staff for LF reasons. As long as I don't get stunlocked, I can take on most champs pretty well, although I'm kinda mediocre skillwise, so I can't do what Hizen does.

• Condition Damage
  • Healing Power
  • Tougness
  • Vitality

For WvW and PvP:

Overpowered on Ele, Necro, Mesmer, Guardian, Revenant

Niche but still good on Thief, Warrior, Engineer, Ranger

Please don't add that cancer to the game!

For PvE:

Needless sustain. That gear is useless as trailblazer in that game mode but destroys other game modes as well. In theory ANet should be able to balace the game accordingly around any attribute combination, but unfortunately they are not.

Stats that would fit a condition based support scourge the best for pve

Major:Condition dmgHealing powerMinor:Expertise

Last spot would either be vitality or precisionVitality for more lf gen and therefor more shadespamPrecision for more conditiondmg (Target the weak) and higher chance to inflict bleed (barbed precision)

Stats that would fit reaper the best for wvw:

Power

And then you'd need 4 more stats:Precision, Vita, thoughness, ferocity

But there's already marauder existing, so maybe make it:

Major:PowerFerocityMinor:VitaToughness

But I guess that's all arguable.The thing is with new stat combinations, something will get super broken.Unless they are "useless" as plaguedoc stats for example(Yeah they aren't completely useless, but most classes can't make use of all the stats.For example on scourge, concentration doesn't make much sense, as necro is maybe the worst boongiver in the game right now)