Illusionary weapon skins, glitch.

Aeon.4583

I've encounter some animation bugs with Wall of the Mists and Vision of the Mists. Been happening for few days.

Glitch happens if i uncheck weapon animation while stow. At some point those weapons simply disappear, even if i am currently in combat. There are two examples:Today at fractals, Wall of the Mists should be in off-hand. But it is invisible.rMiNlqw.jpgAnd today during Ogre Wars, Vision of the Mists doesn't show itself.glo8ElI.jpg

I cannot determine when it happens. Possibly low graphics is the reason. But even so, when i have show weapon animation while stow, no glitch happens. It is possile that other weapons of this skin-family have that glitch. But so far it didn't happen with Whisperblade.

It is really sad, right now i've decided to have stow weapons checked to prevent that glitch. Hidden illusionary weapons while stow really fits well with mesmer :)

• 3 weeks later...

I've been able to replicate that glitch, and it seems not so random now.My actions step by step.

1 - Uncheck all weapon checkboxes for set1 and set2.2 - Stow your weapons.3 - Use attack abilities, skill 1 will do.4 - Switch weapon sets.

In this situation weapons set thats been active during step 3 will be shown, while other set ( step 4 )will be invisible even without stow animation. This happened also with Dominator weapons, so it is not exclusive to Phantasm weapons.