Griffon Dismounts in flight

That happens me too (griffon gets stif and drops like a rock out of the sky), either that or that I'm being dismounted mid-flight.... sometimes really freaquently (30-60% of my tries with those adventures). Its really annoying when u try to get that mini by doing the adventures that keep bugging the flight out.And - in order to "reset/get rid of" that bug I have to relog, only to have the same thing happening to u again...

Are you using your 1 attack skill to dive, or are you using your Mount Ability 1 (set to V by default, but you can change the hotkey in options)? The 1 attack skill is supposed to dismount you when you hit your target and sometimes gets confused at higher altitudes.

The dive-for-speed is meant to be the Mount Ability 1 skill, then you pull up with Mount Ability 2 (set to either S or C by default, I don't remember which).

@UncleHank.8160In both videos, it is very obvious you press 1 to dive, instead of mount ability 1 (Which is automatically set for either 'C' of 'V', don't remember which.)

I've not had this problem since I stopped using 1 to dive, as that confuses the programming, as it's meant as an engage skill. (which dismounts you).I use mount ability keybound to 'V' to dive, not had the Griffon freeze bug since.

Easy test, at low altitude, press 1 to dive to the floor, when you hit you dismount. Again at low altitude, press mount ability 1 ('V' for me) to hit the floor, you don't dismount.

Archived