World War III — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Looking For Guild

World War III

expandas.7051expandas.7051 Member ✭✭✭
edited January 12, 2020 in Looking For Guild

Hey everyone. I'm putting together a team to fight Blacktide, Desolation, and Whiteside Ridge on weekends during EU prime. If you're interested in difficult fights and think you have what it takes to win, shoot me a message. Being able to record and share gameplay footage is a massive plus. Thanks!

<1

Comments

• Sovereign.1093Sovereign.1093 Member ✭✭✭✭

nice. looking forward to your exploits. wish i can come but that time is when i am at work >.<

Not Even Coverage is the Only broken thing in WVW.

• Junkpile.7439Junkpile.7439 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 11, 2019

Why you need 50 when 10 would be more than enough? Just outheal all dmg and stand in blob. :D

Low quality trolling since launch
    Seafarer's Rest EotM Hero

• Chaba.5410Chaba.5410 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Junkpile.7439 said:
    Why you need 50 when 10 would be more than enough? Just outheal all dmg and stand in blob. :D

Numbers always win. Obviously.

• Dawdler.8521Dawdler.8521 Member ✭✭✭✭

Technically EU prime is 11 PST, most major guilds dont move a muscle until then even if they have 30 people in spawn and pugs are trying to fight 20vs50 outside spawn, but I suppose those up to 4 hours covers most of it.

Then again most major guilds raid weekdays too, not weekends.

Dont look a gift Asura in the mouth.
    No seriously, dont. Shark teeth.

edited December 11, 2019

dont most major guilds play 6pm 7pm server time? i used to command 6pm to pm server time. was fun.

• XenesisII.1540XenesisII.1540 Member ✭✭✭✭

@RedShark.9548 said:

@expandas.7051 said:
    Hey folks. Bags with Pandas is recruiting 50 NA GvGers to cross the pond and farm EU. We'll be moving after relinks and raiding Saturdays and Sundays at 10AM PST (EU prime time) for 2-4 hours. If you think you're up to the challenge, shoot me a message! Cheers.

I remember the last time NA gvg guilds came to "farm" EU they got destroyed lel
    But ofc then its the overseas lag.

Yes but this time will be different, they are bringing 50 to the shootout!

^ Another derailing post - Anet
    Perma stealth is needed to outrun zergs - Thieves
    A skill overpowered? just nerf their dodge, balanced. - Anet
    There's no power creep you just don't recognize more people hitting you - Flat Earther

• They won't make it off the beaches 😜

• i'm sure the official forums are such a great place to recruit gvgrs for na

will you beat us with barrage and siege disablers?

vabbi.eu

• @expandas.7051 said:
    Hey folks. Bags with Pandas is recruiting 50 NA GvGers to cross the pond and farm EU. We'll be moving after relinks and raiding Saturdays and Sundays at 10AM PST (EU prime time) for 2-4 hours. If you think you're up to the challenge, shoot me a message! Cheers.

Don't forget to join Desolation linked server.

=) let me know which server you plan to go to. it would be interesting to see. i know eu hasnt faired against na since except ep time. would be nice to see if eu improved

• Dawdler.8521Dawdler.8521 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 11, 2019

@Sovereign.1093 said:
    dont most major guilds play 6pm 7pm server time? i used to command 6pm to pm server time. was fun.

19:00 GMT / 20:00 CET is the real prime start, but yes of course there will be a fair bit of players from 18:00 CET. Guilds larger than 5 are very rare before prime.

(Sidenote, the French are always an hour late. Too full on wine and baguettes I guess).

Dont look a gift Asura in the mouth.
    No seriously, dont. Shark teeth.

• Offair.2563Offair.2563 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 11, 2019

Make sure you stack on the overstacked server like many of the other gut fiters out there.

Don't argue with idiots, they drag you down to their level and own you with experience.
    Big Babou, Ranger for life.

• Loving the comments here 😂

• Ajaxx.3157Ajaxx.3157 Member ✭✭✭

NA WHO????

• EremiteAngel.9765EremiteAngel.9765 Member ✭✭✭✭

Please video or live stream your adventure.

• Strider Pj.2193Strider Pj.2193 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Junkpile.7439 said:

Did I mention it’s good to have you back?

Thank You for the {MEME}

• acidic.4356acidic.4356 Member ✭✭✭

a 50 man karma train bringing maximum laggage over to eu to fight doors and walls will be such fun im sure, i hope u split off into smaller 15 man, or 20 man and arrange proper fights or whats the point? 50 man gvgers.. please explain that to me .........

@EremiteAngel.9765 said:
    Please video or live stream your adventure.

this :3 > @Dawdler.8521 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

19:00 GMT / 20:00 CET is the real prime start, but yes of course there will be a fair bit of players from 18:00 CET. Guilds larger than 5 are very rare before prime.

(Sidenote, the French are always an hour late. Too full on wine and baguettes I guess).

ah yes. liberty starts at that time 7 and up. also sep when he used to play and lead iron.

• MELORD.5013MELORD.5013 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 11, 2019

they finally realized that NA has no proper blob fights only casual guilds left
    have fun in eu toons Of 50 man blobs
    i doubt you will be able to Farm the eu pips they know how to dodge KEKW

Clouding is More funn than zerging

• NA wutface

Kebab [Kill] - WSR

@Botinhas.2018 said:
    Pls come, but bring 100 so after the first 50 RQ, there's still 50 more to farm

true eu may qq

• YouWillHide.9847YouWillHide.9847 Member ✭✭
    edited December 11, 2019

Looking forward to the sick NA Meta :)

Hoxworth
    Pirate Chips [LAYS]
    Alot of Guardians
    [2:46 PM] BOTPatrol Officer: Since you mentioned Hoxworth, did you know, that Hoxworth is best guardian in [LAYS]?
    Now you know.

• Lets put some gold on the line here. :) lol. I'm all about this one. So once there is a server, we start placing bets on how the week will turn out. Clearly this will be decided on a certain Discord for fans of high end memes.

Guild leader for Goats of Thunder. No pants allowed.

• you should make a 50 man burn fb zerg lol
    burn the heretics

Te lazla otstara.

• Garrus.7403Garrus.7403 Member ✭✭✭

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:
    you should make a 50 man burn fb zerg lol
    burn the heretics

Oh I see. Just need 2 scrappers to deal with that.

Secret NA strategys btw 😂

• XenesisII.1540XenesisII.1540 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 11, 2019

New NA gvg formation 15 gvg'ers 35 pick team/backup/cheerleaders/hydration team/beer run/pickup food team.

^ Another derailing post - Anet
    Perma stealth is needed to outrun zergs - Thieves
    A skill overpowered? just nerf their dodge, balanced. - Anet
    There's no power creep you just don't recognize more people hitting you - Flat Earther

• Stand The Wall.6987Stand The Wall.6987 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 11, 2019

@Garrus.7403 said:

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:
    you should make a 50 man burn fb zerg lol
    burn the heretics

Oh I see. Just need 2 scrappers to deal with that.

Secret NA strategys btw 😂

I always laugh to myself a little when I hear "but scrapper" cuz it demonstrates a lack of cooldown knowledge as well as how 2 of the scraps cleanses actually work.

Te lazla otstara.

• expandas.7051expandas.7051 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 11, 2019

If prime time is one hour later I don’t think that will be a dealbreaker. The 50 GvGers is an inside joke, but maybe it’ll help us compete with Kill/kiss on numbers. Oh and there’s no point for us to bandwagon. We wouldn’t be able to get on maps and there’s no friendly fire!

• yes why don't you bring to EU what destroyed the wvw in NA

• @Fish.2769 said:
    I'm more amazed NA still has 50 active GvG players...

It doesn't why do you think he needs to post here of all places looking for people to join him.

• viewbens.3105viewbens.3105 Member
    edited December 11, 2019

i still remember when NA gvg'er trying to prove them self's to EU <3
    it seems like just yesterday <3

• SWI.4127SWI.4127 Member ✭✭✭

@Goblin.1586 said:
    yes why don't you bring to EU what destroyed the wvw in NA

Nothing the players did was more damaging to the game than Anet's neglect. Do you know how many NA guilds quit after the Aug 30th announcement?

• aspirine.6852aspirine.6852 Member ✭✭✭✭

So are you not playing at a time when the rest of the EU is sleeping?

• expandas.7051expandas.7051 Member ✭✭✭

Please read.

@expandas.7051 said:
    Please read.

you have to understand, eu hasn't won a gvg with na since ep. so it's all forum puff for now. :)

if this happens. :3 i hope eu does prepare. it's been 2 almost 3 years now? i'm sure eu gvg catched up.

• Fish.2769Fish.2769 Member ✭✭✭

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@expandas.7051 said:
    Please read.

you have to understand, eu hasn't won a gvg with na since ep. so it's all forum puff for now. :)

if this happens. :3 i hope eu does prepare. it's been 2 almost 3 years now? i'm sure eu gvg catched up.

And GvGs were 50v50 since...?

Also, when eP was beaten they came to EU, so they had the 'disadvantage' of lag etc just as much as when EU went to fight NA over there, which if memory serves right, we've had to go to you a lot more than any of you came to us.

• YouWillHide.9847YouWillHide.9847 Member ✭✭
    edited December 12, 2019

Time for LAN event, 3 best of NA vs 3 best of EU then we can finally stop measuring egos in a videogame which you all so sincerly need, it looks like jpp, Might be a better choice if you all can just be happy instead. People are actually taking actions and doing stuff they want to do, rather then drool over EU>NA NA>EU Blabla

Hoxworth
    Pirate Chips [LAYS]
    Alot of Guardians
    [2:46 PM] BOTPatrol Officer: Since you mentioned Hoxworth, did you know, that Hoxworth is best guardian in [LAYS]?
    Now you know.

edited December 12, 2019

@Fish.2769 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@expandas.7051 said:
    Please read.

Also, when eP was beaten they came to EU, so they had the 'disadvantage' of lag etc just as much as when EU went to fight NA over there, which if memory serves right, we've had to go to you a lot more than any of you came to us.

i love that reason. =)

now if expandas do go there with his gang. be nice and let the fight speak for itself.

and yes, unfortunately na so far is still wearing the gvg crown. so time to prove it in the fight =)

id love to come and join too but its at office hours. :/

• aspirine.6852aspirine.6852 Member ✭✭✭✭

@expandas.7051 said:
    Please read.

Yeah my bad I missed that part of the Eu time somehow :O
    Well GL and hope you make a good choice with the server.

• Fish.2769Fish.2769 Member ✭✭✭

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Fish.2769 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@expandas.7051 said:
    Please read.

i love that reason. =)

now if expandas do go there with his gang. be nice and let the fight speak for itself.

and yes, unfortunately na so far is still wearing the gvg crown. so time to prove it in the fight =)

Your still missing the point of 50v50 isn't a GvG but blob fights should be fun i guess? Mostly depends on the MU tbh, i can't see everyone moving just to fight some NA guys for a weekend...

@Fish.2769 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@Fish.2769 said:

@Sovereign.1093 said:

@expandas.7051 said:
    Please read.

i love that reason. =)

Your still missing the point of 50v50 isn't a GvG but blob fights should be fun i guess? Mostly depends on the MU tbh, i can't see everyone moving just to fight some NA guys for a weekend...

you didnt read the thread did you. 50 is an inside joke. of course im not even sure if this will come to pass.

im not really sure if theres enough ppl in eu who cares about this anyway. but i suppose na will wear the crown a little longer

• gebrechen.5643gebrechen.5643 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 12, 2019

What's an Expanda? A Panda once, but now can not even to introduce himself properly to his EU overlords?

btw: TW did it better when they came here for three weeks.

Disciples of the monkey god [Apes]

• Svarty.8019Svarty.8019 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 12, 2019

I think there are quite a lot of people in the americas playing on EU servers. You'll get some resistance these days, there are huge zergs running into the early mornings (EU time) on many some national servers, but the quality tends to be extremely questionable - I don't know whether it's generous to blame that on lag or not.

Thief OP? Better nerf Scourge ... again.
    Hashtag BlameMcLain

• Jaruselka.5943Jaruselka.5943 Member ✭✭✭
    edited December 12, 2019

Interesting idea, I ran with some players from Scotland who were on our NA server a while back. They were quite skilled and really cool to talk to on comms..

• trump supporters gonna git farmed

• SloRules.3560SloRules.3560 Member ✭✭✭

Why do Americans have such egos... kitten, they really are annoying.