Few bugs need a serious fix

I believe most of these bugs are a simple fix, but they're really annoying, so here's the list:

-Elementalist

Every single map change changes back to the default attunement fire. If I use wind for example, a simple teleport for other map will make it back to fire

-Necromancer

Sometimes on big maps like ones on desert (Crystal Oasis, Desert Highlands, Tangled Depths, etc), if I have 4 or more minions summoned and I hop in a mount, when I dismount to engage foes, minions dissapear and the cooldown for re-summoning them are the max as if they were recently summoned. A fix for this would be good, but I also would like that minions stayed as previous state even when switching maps, because even if they disappear, the cooldown is always on the highest timer possible.

-Any character

when mounted and press F to harvest any wood node with the "Firestorm Logging Tool", 50% of the time takes the same ammount of time as if I was using any regular logging axe.

-Silverwastes

There are several rich mithril veins on the map, but once you havest the first node, all the other rich nodes will give you only equivalant of 2 swings of mining picks , then disappear. Either put only one node or make the others work properly.

Thanks for reading, hope to get those fixed.