Make tournament games observable once you have been eliminated

Gamander.7269

@Stand The Wall.6987 said:this is ancient lost gw1 tech that is far too advanced for us.

Lately, after 7 years, we got another ancient lost gw1 tech which is cape with guild logo. There's still hope!

Btw when I look at gw2 it reminds me of medieval age, when everyone forgot about ancient technologies, discoveries and inventions (gw1) and started from 0. Thats quite hillarious lol.

GvG waiting room

@bluri.2653 said:The reason why is because you would watch it live at that specific moment, and you could basically give that information to players currently playing. They don't have technology right now to put a delay on it which would be needed

Yes. This is the main reason. Get together with mics and the spotters can relay all kinds of info to the team.

@Eddbopkins.2630 said:This would require PvP development and man hours. And well that isn't allowed for pvp. I mean 7 years and still just 5v5 conquest. I see nothing added to PvP beside really bad unbalanced classes when expansions happen.Balance updates is not development. It's maintaince. And that all this mode gets ever. Imo

Do not forgett the incredible new game mode with those heroes that they released