Question

Axl.8924

So i tested a druid build and it was midly successful, and wondering what you guys would suggest build wise to try for SPVP for a healer buffer that can land buffs and throw in some offensive ccs to help cc for group and maintain some sustain?

I want to see how well i can do with ele just for fun in healings and buff, and if it goes well il report here my findings.

I enjoyed the feeling of support and a very high octane battle where you are tense and nervous healing everyone trying to keep everyone alive and bunches of people being downed and manage to save some since ele is a solid healer.

@Axl.8924 said:So i tested a druid build and it was midly successful, and wondering what you guys would suggest build wise to try for SPVP for a healer buffer that can land buffs and throw in some offensive ccs to help cc for group and maintain some sustain?

I want to see how well i can do with ele just for fun in healings and buff, and if it goes well il report here my findings.

I enjoyed the feeling of support and a very high octane battle where you are tense and nervous healing everyone trying to keep everyone alive and bunches of people being downed and manage to save some since ele is a solid healer.

In WvW ele is a solid healer, if not the best raw healer in the game.

Unfortunately for Spvp, you just can’t get high enough stats, proper runes/sigils or number of players to make full heal ele useful.

You can run support elementalist, which is mostly a hybrid cc controller and Aura spammer, which can be played to a nice capacity. Staff support is a good Rez bot (altho after patch I’m not sure how it is now) but you’ll have trouble if you play to heal because you simply can’t heal players good enough in Spvp vs all the damage.

Aside from the Staff/(D/Wh) Tempest, I have been trying another build for the past few days.

I picked Earth(3-3-3)/Water(1-1-2), and depending on if you need more cleanses, you can swap out the Major Grandmaster traits in either/both lines.

Tempest line is (1/3)-(1/3)-3

D/F for the weapon set.

For the utilities I had Aftershock, Mistform and... Glyph of Renewal (I saved myself with Fire many times, rez'd many in Earth and safely rez'd an ally in Air)

I've played the build in WvW only so I can't really give an opinion for SPvP although the build is SPvP-inspired.

It's been only like a day or two, so I can't really give full feedback, but it's really fun and does a fine job.