Banners meeting in the aerodrome

@Andoka.3561 said:And they deactivated them, how to kill a class...I agree it is annoying and should have been fixed sooner given it was a known issue, but this was the only response for the here and now given the situation. Players were trolling servers and lagging things out deliberately as selfish people are want to do.

I doubt it'll be deactivated for long, but server health trumps skills use

I've not logged in much the past few days but oh boy did this get out of hand fast..

It was pretty funny in the aerodome admittedly, people having a bit of innocent fun but later on it looked like people were trying to paint as many maps in banners as they could just to sow chaos.Disabling banners at this point was neccessaray.. but I am curious as to how many players got involved with this.

@reapex.8546 said:

@Andoka.3561 said:And they deactivated them, how to kill a class...

Warriors don't need banners to be usable. The class isn't dead but the banner warrior role is temporarily suspended.

When you play Banner slave (BS), banners are quite the essence of your class. I know it won't last forever, I just hope it won't take too long, that's what I meant, because in the meanwhile BS are dead.

@Andoka.3561 said:

@Andoka.3561 said:And they deactivated them, how to kill a class...

Warriors don't need banners to be usable. The class isn't dead but the banner warrior role is temporarily suspended.

When you play Banner slave (BS), banners are quite the essence of your class. I know it won't last forever, I just hope it won't take too long, that's what I meant, because in the meanwhile BS are dead.

Banners warrior is a role not a class. You said, the class was dead.