Continuing the Skyscale Quest

Hi. I just got Living World Season 4 after doing both Long Live the Witch and War Eternal. I'd like to know how to best proceed toward the Skyscale. Do I need to finish _all _the other chapters? Focus on just one? It seems that just owning them is not enough to continue. I still get the message that "This content requires all the episodes of Living World Season 4." Well, I do _have _it but have not played through it.

What should I do to make a straight line toward the Skyscale.

I hope this made sense. Thanks in advance for any help you can offer.

I think you only need to complete the first instances of each of the s4 stories, so that you have access to all of the maps, and episode 4 (A Star To Guide Us) up until you gain access to Sun's Refuge (this is the most important one, so concentrate on that first, a lot of the quest requires access to Sun's Refuge)

@FattyLumpkin.3420 said:Thanks, guys. The walkthrough is great. The only thing is that Gorrik shows me where to go via the mailed letter but I can't get there (south of Vabbi) yet. Maybe I do have to try all the episodes (or first instance in each, as Nott suggested) or complete them?

the one south of Vabbi is Sun's Refuge, you need to complete episode 4 (A Star To Guide Us) up until you get access to it

@nottsgman.8206 said:

@FattyLumpkin.3420 said:Thanks, guys. The walkthrough is great. The only thing is that Gorrik shows me where to go via the mailed letter but I can't get there (south of Vabbi) yet. Maybe I do have to try all the episodes (or first instance in each, as Nott suggested) or complete them?

the one south of Vabbi is Sun's Refuge, you need to complete episode 4 (A Star To Guide Us) up until you get access to it

THANK YOU!

That's probably the domain of kourna (or jahai bluff), try gaining access to either of those points, specially sun's refuge as mentioned earlier.