Help with legendary crafting

So I am currently in the process of crafting my tier 1 legendary, which anyone who has done so would know about the exorbitant amount of resources required to complete it. After spending about 5 or so days farming the necessary resources I finally have enough of the base ingredients to craft my Zap Experiment. However, I have hit a road bump. It requires 30 Deldrimore Ingots. Now, I can craft these myself, currently have crafted 5, but it is extremely annoying to have to wait to be able to craft the time gated material Lump of Mithrillium.

So, here I am. I wish to ask that if there is someone who happens to have 25 Deldrimor Ingots, or 25 Lumps of Mithrillium, lying around, and if I compensate, or supply respectively, the materials, would you be willing to trade me/craft these 25 ingots for me? I would deeply appreciate the help.

You can get them on the TP, but I highly advise you to look ahead for other time gates mats. I haven't looked at the sword in particular, but other recipes have caught me with time gates stuff because I didn't plan ahead, and not all of them are sellable on the TP. There are some also non-timegated things like map currencies that will take you ages to accrue.

Long story short, if you're going to spend a long time gathering a variety of things you need anyway, don't take the short route of buying things on the TP only to have to wait anyway.

@Fluffball.8307 said:You can get them on the TP, but I highly advise you to look ahead for other time gates mats. I haven't looked at the sword in particular, but other recipes have caught me with time gates stuff because I didn't plan ahead, and not all of them are sellable on the TP. There are some also non-timegated things like map currencies that will take you ages to accrue.

Long story short, if you're going to spend a long time gathering a variety of things you need anyway, don't take the short route of buying things on the TP only to have to wait anyway.

This is good advice. :)

I made a spreadsheet of all the things I needed for my legendary, which I found extremely helpful for 2 reasons:1) I could colour in each section when I got that thing (or part colour it if I was part-way through) then refer back to it to remind myself what I'd already achieved, which made it seem less daunting (especially since I was able to colour in some parts right away, like the map completion I'd already done).2) It allowed me to plan ahead. I could easily check what I'd need later so when I was raiding my material storage for things to sell for gold I knew what to keep, when I got random items I'd need (like the Unidentified Dye needed for Bifrost) I knew to keep them and when I was 'stuck' on a time-gated section I could skip ahead and start collecting things I'd need later on.

Overall I think it made it much less frustrating than it would have been without the spreadsheet.

@mtpelion.4562 said:The quickest route would be to buy the items you need on the Trading Post, then continue to craft them each day and sell the crafted item to recoup the cost of buying them.

D.Ingots are quite expensive in terms of ore to craft though.

Do you really make that big of a profit by crafting and selling?

@ForgottenReality.7964 said:

@Randulf.7614 said:You now have only 29 to go

I really appreciate it, but you honestly did not have to. Do you want anything in return? I don't really like taking handouts.

Im not fussed. Keep it as a gift or replace when you are fully done. Im not using deldrimor for anything for a good long while, so i can easily spare it as a freebie. Call it my good deed for the week.

I am however happy to make one a day if you wanted to send the required mats. Should halve your crafting time.

Archived