Disconnects / server / login issues EU Dec 14 9pm CET

Dunno what the cause is, maybe related to banners (or the disabling of them) or not; who knows? But pings have been bad in WvW and Tyria for about 30 minutes.

At the moment I cannot get back into the game (specifically: Lion's Arch is not loading for the character I played in WvW before logging out).

Others have been having issues with high pings and one guild completely disconnected from WvW during one of their raids.

It's now 12 hours later (9am Sunday Dec 15 CET) and the issues seem to be affecting NA servers, or at least the connection from Europe.

Additionally, login to the EU is not problem-free this morning either. Is anyone looking into this? A 12+ hour response time for login issues is not really very good.

So I running around doing dailies this morning, and my gathering characters is locked in map transition trying to load Crystal Oasis. If I alt-f4 and reload the game, no other characters will load either.

Why is there such a slow response to login issues outside of Arenanet working hours? Surely your server provider in the EU should be able to act on connection issues without being prompted by Anet staff?

I have reset my modem. I have traced the problems to Amazon's servers with Pingplotter. I have editted my desktop icon to use all of the various "clientport" options, and I have checked Windows Firewall as describe in the obvious Support articles. None of this helps at all.

Login to WvW from Tyria is completely impossible. Login to Tyria is difficult and only seems to work about half the time (I have tested with many different characters). Every new character I login, gets locked in map transition and so I am unable to play on EU. None of this is happening on NA.

I am getting error code 42:0:9001:4467:101 (on both NA and EU) which is a login/connection problem, as described above, but login to NA is not oddly not as problematic as login to EU. The fact that I can connect to the NA servers and not the EU servers is not a problem of my computer, it is a problem of Amazon's servers.

Deutsche Telekom, if it matters.

Someone at Arenanet needs to kick the Amazon people to look at the problem. Please.

Several tries needed to reach Character Selection.I got a long loading Screen after choosing Character which leads after 10m to ,,Client lost Connection'' Error Message.Issue persists since early morning in german time.Tried different PCs & Networks.Haven't encountered any Issues last night.. :-(Unable to login since 7:30.