[EU][PvE/X] Uncontestifying Pineapples [Nom] recruiting friendly active players! — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Looking For Guild

[EU][PvE/X] Uncontestifying Pineapples [Nom] recruiting friendly active players!

Lottie.5370Lottie.5370 Member ✭✭✭
edited January 21, 2021 in Looking For Guild

We at [Nom] are recruiting more players to enjoy playing the game with us. We are a medium (100~ active members) European based guild that enjoy playing all aspects of the game together. Players of any level, skill and background are welcome as long as you are friendly and active!

What can we offer you?

• A casual and friendly atmosphere with a family feel.
  • An active guild and Discord.
  • Experienced members that are happy to help you with anything you need.
  • Weekly Raids:

• Monday W1234 FC (19:30 CET)
    • Saturday W7+CMs (19:30 CET)
    • Sunday Static Raid (5/6, progression on Dhuum CM) (19:30-22:00 CET)
  • Fractals, Dungeons, Strikes and Living Story content

• Weekly Guild Missions (Sunday 14:30 CET)
  • Monthly Infusion Lottery
  • Lots of fun events and giveaways!
  • All guild upgrades are unlocked, we have the Lost Precipice guildhall!

What do we expect from you?

• You are kind and respect others, and act mature
  • You are active within the guild, whether that is just chatting or playing with us
  • You are 18+
  • You represent the guild when you join in guild groups and events (multi-guilding is fine)

Players that are inactive for more than one month without notification may be kicked, but are welcome back when they become active again. If you give notice that you're away for an extended time you'll be given an AFK rank so this won't happen :)

If you'd like to hear more or would like to join us, contact one of us in-game or on Discord!

Leader: Xena Salire / Lottie.5370 or Lottie#7319 on Discord.

Officer: gimliguy.5930

<1

Comments

• Lottie.5370Lottie.5370 Member ✭✭✭

Bump!

Our festivities are still going strong, and we'd love more of you to share it with! :D

• Hi there! I'd love to get an invite. A casual EU player, looking for some people to play some game with!

@Dormouse.6217 said:
    Hi there! I'd love to get an invite. A casual EU player, looking for some people to play some game with!

I've sent you one! :)

• hmm...i don't see it ? ;)

@Dormouse.6217 said:
    hmm...i don't see it ? ;)

Sorry for the late response, if you press G, you should see it at the top left. You're currently showing on the roster as invited.

edited May 21, 2020

We are still recruiting :)

We have space for 1-2 people in our Static Raid group. Feel free to ask me for more info. :)

Still recruiting! :)

We currently have a precursor challenge in our Discord, and many more events planned for the rest of the year :)

• Hello! I'd love an invite if that was not too much of a problem :)

• Hello! I'd love an invite if that was not too much of a problem :)

Of course! Sent :D

Bump - we are still recruiting!

Our training raids have started again too - two one hour trainings per week (one daytime, one evening) :)

Bump! Still recruiting :)

Our 2nd precursor prize event is live soon :3

• Hi! Would love an invite. I'm on far shiverpeaks but I hope that won't be a problem :) been playing for what seems like forever but still consider myself most of a newbie haha.

@minidekkoid.2573 said:
    Hi! Would love an invite. I'm on far shiverpeaks but I hope that won't be a problem :) been playing for what seems like forever but still consider myself most of a newbie haha.

Of course! You're more than welcome here :D

• Heya
    I've picked up the game a couple weeks ago, just hit 80 and I'd love to tag along B)

@lorolla.6984 said:
    Heya
    I've picked up the game a couple weeks ago, just hit 80 and I'd love to tag along B)

I've sent you an invite too! :)

We're still recruiting.

We also have a space opened up in our Sunday static - 19:30-22:00 CEST. We clear W1-4 and 5/6 up to Dhuum/Qadim where we're doing progression.

We're still recruiting!

Come join us for our upcoming events ~ precursor and infusion prizes :3

We also have a few spots on our weekly trainings (one beginner, one advanced) so if you're looking for a guild to get into raiding, or you'd like to get practise on some of the harder bosses, then come try it out with us :)

We still have one space in our static for a FB (cq + heal) that can off-role as a DPS. Most of us have now killed Dhuum and Qadim but we'll still be focussing on W567. You don't need to have killed the end bosses as long as you know the mechanics/have practised, but you will be expected to attend our trainings in this case.

• If there's still room, would love to join. Still leveling, but would be nice to be part of a community :)

@Herace.4529 said:
    If there's still room, would love to join. Still leveling, but would be nice to be part of a community :)

Of course!! I'll send you an invite now :)

• PvE Player looking for active guild to have fun and do a lot stuff together( grind materials/ raids/achievements etc)! If you need people I would like to join!

@Owatatsumi.5038 said:
    PvE Player looking for active guild to have fun and do a lot stuff together( grind materials/ raids/achievements etc)! If you need people I would like to join!

You sound perfect, I'll send you an invite! :)

• Meltdown NL.2541Meltdown NL.2541 Member
    edited August 18, 2020

Returning PvX player here havent played since heart of thorns release. so im slowly getting back into the game. Im looking for a fun and social guild to check out all the game has to offer now and i wonder if there is any spot open still? :)

@Meltdown NL.2541 said:
    Returning PvX player here havent played since heart of thorns release. so im slowly getting back into the game. Im looking for a fun and social guild to check out all the game has to offer now and i wonder if there is any spot open still? :)

There is indeed! I've sent you an invite :)

Recruitment is still open, come try your friendly neighbourhood pineapple guild today! :3

On the 19th of September to celebrate International Talk Like A Pirate Day we're having a Pirate-themed party in the guild hall, complete with a pirate jumping puzzle, a mount race and a pun-off! We'll be giving out prizes for each, and an infusion for the best dressed pirate!

• Im returning PvE player and getting slowly back into the game so I am looking for an active, fun, social and PvE focused guild that we can do raids, strikes and fractals together. If you need people i would be happy to join

• Hi! Im returning PvE player too :) looking for guild with friendly atmosphere and which wouild help me in game :)

• Szkeleton.7920Szkeleton.7920 Member
    edited September 20, 2020

I'm Also a returning PVE player. After 2 years of inactivity i finally have some time for my precious MMO game. I'm kind, friendly and respect others. Actually going with another character (havin Necro and Ele at 80) so i will be active few hours per day. I will be glad to join guild and talk with others.

• Hi, Im also a returning player and wouldn't mind joining if your still recruiting

@lonerince.2796 said:
    Hi, Im also a returning player and wouldn't mind joining if your still recruiting

@Szkeleton.7920 said:
    I'm Also a returning PVE player. After 2 years of inactivity i finally have some time for my precious MMO game. I'm kind, friendly and respect others. Actually going with another character (havin Necro and Ele at 80) so i will be active few hours per day. I will be glad to join guild and talk with others.

@koolkiller.4309 said:
    Im returning PvE player and getting slowly back into the game so I am looking for an active, fun, social and PvE focused guild that we can do raids, strikes and fractals together. If you need people i would be happy to join

@Tes.8426 said:
    Hi! Im returning PvE player too :) looking for guild with friendly atmosphere and which wouild help me in game :)

I need to check the forums more often it seems :D I'll throw you guys an invite when I get on later :)

Still recruiting, anyone is welcome :)

• Hello I am a returning player,would be interested in joining your Guild,if you still have room.

@AlbionDaz.8157 said:
    Hello I am a returning player,would be interested in joining your Guild,if you still have room.

Of course! I can send you an invite when I log in tomorrow, if you have any questions first feel free to mail me or message me on discord :D

• AlbionDaz.8157AlbionDaz.8157 Member
    edited November 13, 2020

@Lottie.5370 said:
    Of course! I can send you an invite when I log in tomorrow, if you have any questions first feel free to mail me or message me on discord :D

I don't have any questions,you described enough for me in your Guild Advertisment,looking forward to the invite tomorrow :)

• Moving from ESO to GW2 looking for friendly guild. Im Necro lvl 40 atm (paid version) just working through main story. Pretty much everything is new to me in this game :)))

Still recruiting, all welcome ~

Still recruiting :D

• Hi another returning player here. I haven’t played for about 4ish years and am just getting back into it from the beginning. Mainly interested in PVE content and am looking for a nice friendly guild to experience what the game has to offer and chill out with. Your guild sounds perfect and I’d love to join if you’re still recruiting.

• Hello, are you still recruiting? Looking for a guild to join!

@Gadrean.7690 said:
    Hi another returning player here. I haven’t played for about 4ish years and am just getting back into it from the beginning. Mainly interested in PVE content and am looking for a nice friendly guild to experience what the game has to offer and chill out with. Your guild sounds perfect and I’d love to join if you’re still recruiting.

Of course! I'll send you an invite when I'm next in-game :)

@tharkun.4071 said:
    Hello, are you still recruiting? Looking for a guild to join!

Yes, we are!

• I’m interested in joining, been around for almost a yr mostly solo and it would be nice to get to know some people as I learn my ways around the game, I’m a causal player but also interested in learning the classes and instances more in depths. I’m a player from the us, but on Eu server because of an Eu friend on cet time so I’m kinda used to the time difference

@Seer.7320 said:
    I’m interested in joining, been around for almost a yr mostly solo and it would be nice to get to know some people as I learn my ways around the game, I’m a causal player but also interested in learning the classes and instances more in depths. I’m a player from the us, but on Eu server because of an Eu friend on cet time so I’m kinda used to the time difference

Well, you'd be more than welcome to join us! If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me in game (or on Discord) :)

Still recruiting :)

Still recruiting ~

We also have 2 spaces in our static, we're looking for multirole players of any of the following roles: DPS, RR Ren, Chrono (tank/off/stm) or Druid.

• Heya, would love to join you guys. I'm a casual player, recently returned and recently hit 80 and looking for a friendly group of people to hang out with.

Still recruiting ~

• eros.9368eros.9368 Free Member  

Hello, may i join ? cheers

• Any place for a new casual player ?

• Any room for a returning player looking to be active with a guild?

@Inevitable.6109 said:
    Any place for a new casual player ?

@TheWiggin.5932 said:
    Any room for a returning player looking to be active with a guild?

Sorry for the late reply, I'm awful at checking the forums - I've sent an invite if you're both still looking for a guild :)