Mac Crashes in Divinity's Reach since Wintersday? - Page 3 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Mac Crashes in Divinity's Reach since Wintersday?

Comments

• Y Ddraig Goch.4781Y Ddraig Goch.4781 Member
    edited January 15, 2020

Everyone, it's not just Divinity's Reach. It's anywhere but just seems to be worse where there's a lot going on. In fact it was stable enough in Divinity's Reach commons for me at least to craft for a bit with a crash every 8 minutes or so. I tested it in Fields of Ruin and it was quite stable there, only crashed once in like half an hour. No crashes ever in 2 guild halls. Crashes almost immediately in dungeons once fighting begins. I went to Straits of Devastation for the daily Orr vista and it crashed almost immediately (lots of weather effects, mortars going off, mobs and some players going for the vista here) and for the rest of the day I couldn't even enter the game without it crashing in the Straits of Devastation map loading screen. Just tried today, still can't get into the game.

Screen-Shot-2020-01-15.png

• @Fire Attunement.9835 said:
    I've got some good news for you! I just got an update from James: He found some solutions today and we are currently working on getting a hotfix to you ASAP. I'll have another update for you tomorrow. We know this is frustrating, so thank you all for being as patient as you can and for contributing so much information.

Thanks for us updated. I appreciate the contact hope it comes fast.

• Glad that misery loves company. I just updated to FiOS a week ago after playing on s l o w DSL so I am glad that it isn't an issue with my internet. Here's to a quick solution. Cheers

• Enyo.9657Enyo.9657 Member ✭✭

Still crashing. It shouldn't take this long. Please give us an update. The hot fix didn't work.

• @Enyo.9657 said:
    Still crashing. It shouldn't take this long. Please give us an update. The hot fix didn't work.

The hot fix hasn't been put out yet...

Maybe they forgot about it.

• Calisanna.8732Calisanna.8732 Member ✭✭✭

@Fire Attunement.9835 said:
    Hi all, I'm sorry you're still having trouble with this. I checked with James and he did ship the diagnostics today that he mentioned on January 6. He's still working on finding the problem and fixing it as quickly as he can, and this is his main priority right now.

Hi, we also get an answer why launcher is stuck at 35% for those who uninstalled trying to fix this issue? My husband (mac) is trying to re install the game and it’s been stuck at 35% since yesterday afternoon. Tons of people commenting on this problem in others threads and no response from anet acknowledging it’s an on going problem. Thanks

• Lunar NY 2018 I had the same issue but just with the griffin adventure that kept crashing GW2. This year is horrible with crashes. Wondering why it's only with that specific event. All others work fine. Hope the hotfix comes sooner than later. ;)

• And 12 hours later after their reply...where is the hot fix again? Or anet you mean we will get our "hot fix" after this LNY whatever is over?

• Teb.6980Teb.6980 Member ✭✭

@Fire Attunement.9835 said:
    I've got some good news for you! I just got an update from James: He found some solutions today and we are currently working on getting a hotfix to you ASAP. I'll have another update for you tomorrow. We know this is frustrating, so thank you all for being as patient as you can and for contributing so much information.

Eh, James seems to be a pretty cool dev

• My game is about as useful as a chocolate teapot right now. Mac user and glad to have found this forum.

• Glad Im not the only one having this prob. My iMac is late 2012.

• Dear ANet, I suppose right now is the middle of the workday for you so maybe some response on the hotfix release time (I assume today) would be possible? Hello, anybody home?

• Help me, since yesterday I have a crash error, so from the afternoon, I can not play, maybe someone who knows about it?

--> Crash <--*
    Signal: Segmentation fault: 11 (addr=0x0000000000000000)
    App: Gw64
    Pid: 8022
    BaseAddr: 0x0000000000010000
    ProgramId: 101
    Build: 101409
    When: 2020-01-15T17:37:50Z
    Uptime: 00:06:34
    Flags: 0x0

--> System <--
    Name: (mac)
    IpAddr: 192.168.0.18
    Processors: 8 (Intel x86-64h Haswell)
    OSVersion: macOS Version 10.14.6 (Build 18G2022)

--> System Memory <--
    Memory: 16384
    ProcessCount: 339

--> Process Memory <--
    Private: 2008MB
    WorkingSet: N/A
    PeakWorkingSet: N/A
    PageFaults: N/A

--> Memory Category Usage (Inclusive) <--
    [Category] [Size(MB)] [Count]
    Root 967.94690082
    Programmer Data 708.74299633
    Game 331.92169570
    Engine 251.3892683
    Content 221.3757411
    Model-Programmer 175.3325298
    Uncategorized 174.66336374
    Text 91.1212612
    Collections 88.082233
    Dictionary 87.26533
    Gr 57.8139605
    Art Assets 42.509608
    Collide 42.0444467
    Gr Umbra 39.62862
    Character Models 31.50794
    Composite Models 31.37318
    Composite Tex 30.14130
    Composite Tex Pool 30.14130
    I/O 28.451638
    Archive 26.8225
    Collide Havok 16.6239384
    Composite 12.181851
    Audio 10.443030
    Audio FMOD 9.342654

--> Memory Category Usage (Exclusive) <--
    [Category] [Size(MB)] [Count]
    Content 221.3757411
    Uncategorized 174.66336374
    Model-Programmer 172.1516950
    Text 91.1212612
    Dictionary 87.26533
    Gr Umbra 39.62862
    Composite Tex Pool 30.14130
    Archive 26.8225
    Collide 21.313795
    Collide Havok 16.6239384
    Composite 12.181851
    Audio FMOD 9.342654
    Game 5.3633651
    Gr Model 4.8614769
    Collide Mesh 4.111288
    Gr Shadow 3.213961
    Gr 3.191236
    Model Granny 3.177832
    Props 3.1010129
    Zone Models 3.102430
    Terrain Geo 2.73588
    Map Zone 2.478018
    Packfile 2.306615
    Frame 1.7575

--> DllList <--
    /Applications/Guild Wars 2 64-bit.app/Contents/MacOS/GuildWars2
    /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
    /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
    /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
    /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
    /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
    /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
    /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
    /usr/lib/libarchive.2.dylib
    /usr/lib/libDiagnosticMessagesClient.dylib
    /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
    /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
    /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
    /System/Library/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
    /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
    /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
    /usr/lib/liblangid.dylib
    /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
    /usr/lib/libCRFSuite.dylib
    /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib
    /usr/lib/libc++abi.dylib
    /usr/lib/system/libcache.dylib
    /usr/lib/system/libcommonCrypto.dylib
    /usr/lib/system/libcompiler_rt.dylib
    /usr/lib/system/libcopyfile.dylib
    /usr/lib/system/libcorecrypto.dylib
    /usr/lib/system/libdispatch.dylib
    /usr/lib/system/libdyld.dylib
    /usr/lib/system/libkeymgr.dylib
    /usr/lib/system/liblaunch.dylib
    /usr/lib/system/libmacho.dylib
    /usr/lib/system/libquarantine.dylib
    /usr/lib/system/libremovefile.dylib
    /usr/lib/system/libsystem_asl.dylib
    /usr/lib/system/libsystem_blocks.dylib
    /usr/lib/system/libsystem_c.dylib
    /usr/lib/system/libsystem_configuration.dylib
    /usr/lib/system/libsystem_coreservices.dylib
    /usr/lib/system/libsystem_darwin.dylib
    /usr/lib/system/libsystem_dnssd.dylib
    /usr/lib/system/libsystem_info.dylib
    /usr/lib/system/libsystem_m.dylib
    /usr/lib/system/libsystem_malloc.dylib
    /usr/lib/system/libsystem_networkextension.dylib
    /usr/lib/system/libsystem_notify.dylib
    /usr/lib/system/libsystem_sandbox.dylib
    /usr/lib/system/libsystem_secinit.dylib
    /usr/lib/system/libsystem_kernel.dylib
    /usr/lib/system/libsystem_platform.dylib
    /usr/lib/system/libsystem_pthread.dylib
    /usr/lib/system/libsystem_symptoms.dylib
    /usr/lib/system/libsystem_trace.dylib
    /usr/lib/system/libunwind.dylib
    /usr/lib/system/libxpc.dylib
    /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
    /usr/lib/libenergytrace.dylib
    /usr/lib/libbsm.0.dylib
    /usr/lib/system/libkxld.dylib
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleFSCompression.framework/Versions/A/AppleFSCompression
    /usr/lib/libOpenScriptingUtil.dylib
    /usr/lib/libcoretls.dylib
    /usr/lib/libcoretls_cfhelpers.dylib
    /usr/lib/libpam.2.dylib
    /usr/lib/libsqlite3.dylib
    /usr/lib/libxar.1.dylib
    /usr/lib/libbz2.1.0.dylib
    /usr/lib/liblzma.5.dylib
    /usr/lib/libnetwork.dylib
    /usr/lib/libapple_nghttp2.dylib
    /usr/lib/libpcap.A.dylib
    /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/FSEvents.framework/Versions/A/FSEvents
    /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
    /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
    /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
    /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
    /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
    /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
    /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/DictionaryServices.framework/Versions/A/DictionaryServices
    /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SharedFileList.framework/Versions/A/SharedFileList
    /System/Library/Frameworks/NetFS.framework/Versions/A/NetFS
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/NetAuth.framework/Versions/A/NetAuth
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/login.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/loginsupport.framework/Versions/A/loginsupport
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TCC.framework/Versions/A/TCC
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreNLP.framework/Versions/A/CoreNLP
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MetadataUtilities.framework/Versions/A/MetadataUtilities
    /usr/lib/libmecabra.dylib
    /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
    /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
    /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
    /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
    /System/Library/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
    /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
    /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSyncLegacy.framework/Versions/A/ColorSyncLegacy
    /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
    /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
    /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
    /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
    /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SkyLight.framework/Versions/A/SkyLight
    /System/Library/Frameworks/IOSurface.framework/Versions/A/IOSurface
    /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
    /usr/lib/libcompression.dylib
    /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreDisplay.framework/Versions/A/CoreDisplay
    /System/Library/Frameworks/Metal.framework/Versions/A/Metal
    /System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Versions/A/MetalPerformanceShaders
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MultitouchSupport.framework/Versions/A/MultitouchSupport
    /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
    /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
    /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
    /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
    /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
    /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
    /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLinearAlgebra.dylib
    /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libSparseBLAS.dylib
    /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libQuadrature.dylib
    /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBNNS.dylib
    /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libSparse.dylib
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUWrangler.framework/Versions/A/GPUWrangler
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOAccelerator.framework/Versions/A/IOAccelerator
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IOPresentment.framework/Versions/A/IOPresentment
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DSExternalDisplay.framework/Versions/A/DSExternalDisplay
    /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreFSCache.dylib
    /System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Frameworks/MPSCore.framework/Versions/A/MPSCore
    /System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Frameworks/MPSImage.framework/Versions/A/MPSImage
    /System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Frameworks/MPSNeuralNetwork.framework/Versions/A/MPSNeuralNetwork
    /System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Frameworks/MPSMatrix.framework/Versions/A/MPSMatrix
    /System/Library/Frameworks/MetalPerformanceShaders.framework/Frameworks/MPSRayIntersector.framework/Versions/A/MPSRayIntersector
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MetalTools.framework/Versions/A/MetalTools
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AggregateDictionary.framework/Versions/A/AggregateDictionary
    /usr/lib/libMobileGestalt.dylib
    /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreImage.framework/Versions/A/CoreImage
    /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreVideo.framework/Versions/A/CoreVideo
    /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GraphVisualizer.framework/Versions/A/GraphVisualizer
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/FaceCore.framework/Versions/A/FaceCore
    /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/OpenCL
    /usr/lib/libFosl_dynamic.dylib
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/OTSVG.framework/Versions/A/OTSVG
    /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontParser.dylib
    /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libFontRegistry.dylib
    /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
    /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
    /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
    /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
    /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
    /System/Library/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleJPEG.framework/Versions/A/AppleJPEG
    /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGFXShared.dylib
    /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
    /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
    /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
    /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCVMSPluginSupport.dylib
    /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCoreVMClient.dylib
    /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
    /System/Library/Frameworks/Kerberos.framework/Versions/A/Kerberos
    /System/Library/Frameworks/GSS.framework/Versions/A/GSS
    /usr/lib/libresolv.9.dylib
    /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Heimdal.framework/Versions/A/Heimdal
    /usr/lib/libheimdal-asn1.dylib
    /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/OpenDirectory
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CommonAuth.framework/Versions/A/CommonAuth
    /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFOpenDirectory.framework/Versions/A/CFOpenDirectory
    /System/Library/Frameworks/SecurityFoundation.framework/Versions/A/SecurityFoundation
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/APFS.framework/Versions/A/APFS
    /usr/lib/libutil.dylib
    /usr/lib/libcharset.1.dylib
    /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
    /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleSauce.framework/Versions/A/AppleSauce
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AssertionServices.framework/Versions/A/AssertionServices
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/BaseBoard.framework/Versions/A/BaseBoard
    /usr/lib/libmecab.1.0.0.dylib
    /usr/lib/libgermantok.dylib
    /usr/lib/libThaiTokenizer.dylib
    /usr/lib/libChineseTokenizer.dylib
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LanguageModeling.framework/Versions/A/LanguageModeling
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreEmoji.framework/Versions/A/CoreEmoji
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Lexicon.framework/Versions/A/Lexicon
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/LinguisticData.framework/Versions/A/LinguisticData
    /usr/lib/libcmph.dylib
    /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
    /System/Library/Frameworks/ServiceManagement.framework/Versions/A/ServiceManagement
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/BackgroundTaskManagement.framework/Versions/A/BackgroundTaskManagement
    /usr/lib/libxslt.1.dylib
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/RemoteViewServices.framework/Versions/A/RemoteViewServices
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/UIFoundation.framework/Versions/A/UIFoundation
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/XCTTargetBootstrap.framework/Versions/A/XCTTargetBootstrap
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/IconServices.framework/Versions/A/IconServices
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DFRFoundation.framework/Versions/A/DFRFoundation
    /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DataDetectorsCore.framework/Versions/A/DataDetectorsCore
    /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
    /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUI.framework/Versions/A/CoreUI
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/PerformanceAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/PerformanceAnalysis
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Backup.framework/Versions/A/Backup
    /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TextureIO.framework/Versions/A/TextureIO
    /usr/lib/libate.dylib
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CrashReporterSupport.framework/Versions/A/CrashReporterSupport
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Sharing.framework/Versions/A/Sharing
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AuthKit.framework/Versions/A/AuthKit
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Apple80211.framework/Versions/A/Apple80211
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreUtils.framework/Versions/A/CoreUtils
    /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreWLAN.framework/Versions/A/CoreWLAN
    /System/Library/Frameworks/IOBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/IOBluetooth
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ProtocolBuffer.framework/Versions/A/ProtocolBuffer
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileKeyBag.framework/Versions/A/MobileKeyBag
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CorePhoneNumbers.framework/Versions/A/CorePhoneNumbers
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleIDAuthSupport.framework/Versions/A/AppleIDAuthSupport
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/KeychainCircle.framework/Versions/A/KeychainCircle
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ROCKit.framework/Versions/A/ROCKit
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreWiFi.framework/Versions/A/CoreWiFi
    /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreBluetooth.framework/Versions/A/CoreBluetooth
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DebugSymbols.framework/Versions/A/DebugSymbols
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreSymbolication.framework/Versions/A/CoreSymbolication
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Symbolication.framework/Versions/A/Symbolication
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/SpeechRecognitionCore.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognitionCore
    /System/Library/CoreServices/Encodings/libLatin2Converter.dylib
    /Applications/Guild Wars 2 64-bit.app/Contents/Frameworks/Gw64.framework/Gw64
    /Applications/Guild Wars 2 64-bit.app/Contents/Frameworks/Gw64.framework/Versions/GuildWars2.101409/libCoherentUI.dylib
    /Applications/Guild Wars 2 64-bit.app/Contents/Frameworks/Gw64.framework/Versions/GuildWars2.101409/libBink2Macx64.dylib
    /Applications/Guild Wars 2 64-bit.app/Contents/Frameworks/Gw64.framework/Versions/GuildWars2.101409/libfmodex.dylib
    /Applications/Guild Wars 2 64-bit.app/Contents/Frameworks/Gw64.framework/Versions/GuildWars2.101409/libumbra31ob64.dylib
    /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon
    /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels
    /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help
    /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture
    /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting
    /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print
    /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI
    /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreServicesInternal.framework/Versions/A/CoreServicesInternal
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/ViewBridge.framework/Versions/A/ViewBridge
    /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libCGInterfaces.dylib
    /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTrueTypeScaler.dylib
    /System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsMTLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsMTLDriver
    /System/Library/Extensions/GeForceMTLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/GeForceMTLDriver
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUCompiler.framework/Versions/3902/Libraries/libmetal_timestamp.dylib
    /System/Library/CoreServices/RawCamera.bundle/Contents/MacOS/RawCamera
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileAsset.framework/Versions/A/MobileAsset
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/StreamingZip.framework/Versions/A/StreamingZip
    /System/Library/Frameworks/MediaToolbox.framework/Versions/A/MediaToolbox
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAVCHD.framework/Versions/A/CoreAVCHD
    /System/Library/Frameworks/MediaAccessibility.framework/Versions/A/MediaAccessibility
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/Mangrove.framework/Versions/A/Mangrove
    /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMedia.framework/Versions/A/CoreMedia
    /System/Library/Frameworks/VideoToolbox.framework/Versions/A/VideoToolbox
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/CoreAUC.framework/Versions/A/CoreAUC
    /usr/lib/libspindump.dylib
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/AppleVA.framework/Versions/A/AppleVA
    /usr/lib/libobjc-trampolines.dylib
    /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/PlugIns/csparser.bundle/Contents/MacOS/csparser
    /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Resources/GLEngine.bundle/GLEngine
    /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLProgrammability.dylib
    /System/Library/Extensions/AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleIntelHD5000GraphicsGLDriver
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/GPUSupport.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGPUSupportMercury.dylib
    /System/Library/Extensions/GeForceGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/GeForceGLDriver
    /System/Library/Extensions/GeForceGLDriver.bundle/Contents/MacOS/libclh.dylib
    /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Resources/GLRendererFloat.bundle/GLRendererFloat
    /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenCL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libcldcpuengine.dylib
    /usr/lib/libcrypto.35.dylib
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/TrustEvaluationAgent.framework/Versions/A/TrustEvaluationAgent
    /System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDA.kext/Contents/PlugIns/AppleHDAHALPlugIn.bundle/Contents/MacOS/AppleHDAHALPlugIn
    /System/Library/Components/CoreAudio.component/Contents/MacOS/CoreAudio
    /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/login.framework/Versions/A/login

--> Game Context <--
    MapId: 27
    Flags: 0x241
    ElapsedTime: 00:00:50

--> World State <--

--> Thread 0x4c1f930 <--

--> Trace <--
    PC Rt : Args
    000000000154e739 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
    000000000154c6f3 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
    000000000154e2a3 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
    000000000154b709 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
    000000000153a918 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
    000000000000001d 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
    000000000ef59258 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
    0000000001649f51 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
    00000000018da68c 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
    000000000188b266 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
    00000000009c2fb4 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
    00000000003b70f0 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
    00000000003b67cb 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
    00000000003b4c88 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
    0000000001548b6e 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
    00000000003b4538 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
    000000000153e425 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
    000000000000007e 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
    0000000000000042 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
    000000000000000d 0000000000000000 : 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000

--> Stack <--
    000070000ef58fc0 000070000ef58fc0 000000016dc00000 0000003000000010 000070000ef59020 .....p.....m........0........... 000070000ef58fe0 000070000ef593c0 00000001050c07a0 0000600001305290 000000016dc00000 .....p...........R0.......m.... 000070000ef59000 0000000104da9432 00007fff664d3630 000070000ef59060 0000000104680f2a 2.......06Mf........p..*.h..... 000070000ef59020 0000000000100028 0000600002f00120 000060000235ca50 0000000000080000 (....... ......P.5............
    000070000ef59040 0000000000100000 00000001664ddcd0 000070000ef590b0 000000016dc00000 ..........Mf.........p.....m.... 000070000ef59060 000070000ef59090 0000000104682ac3 000070000ef595e0 15199b81c223c4c1 .....p...*h..........p....#.....
    000070000ef59080 00f8bf9000000002 000000019e7c6290 000070000ef590a0 000000010467ff29 .........b|..........p..).g..... 000070000ef590a0 000070000ef591a0 000000010466f138 00000001050c0048 0000700000000002 .....p..8.f.....H............p..
    000070000ef590c0 000070000ef59110 0000000104d65e22 00000001000000a4 0000000104d65f1c .....p.."^..............._...... 000070000ef590e0 0000000100000001 000070000ef59100 000070000ef59108 00000000ffffffff .............p.......p..........
    000070000ef59100 0000000000000000 0000000104e25a9a 203a6c616e676953 61746e656d676553 .........Z......Signal: Segmenta 000070000ef59120 756166206e6f6974 28203131203a746c 3078303d72646461 3030303030303030 tion fault: 11 (addr=0x000000000
    000070000ef59140 2930303030303030 c2800000ffffff00 0000000105d096a8 0000700000000001 0000000).....................p.. 000070000ef59160 0000000105d096a8 0000000103514df4 000070000ef591c0 0000000103514df4 .........MQ..........p...MQ.....
    000070000ef59180 000070000ef59261 000070000ef59260 35a9771d9ce2008e 000070000ef59648 a....p......p.......w.5H....p..
    000070000ef591a0 000070000ef591b0 00007fff67e99b5d 000070000ef59700 000070000ef59258 .....p..]..g.........p..X....p.. 000070000ef591c0 000070000ef59228 0000000195394420 00000001a5668de0 000000000000000d (....p.. D9.......f.............
    000070000ef591e0 0000000140122000 0000000000000001 00000001373dc790 000000016f9af180 . [email protected]=7.......o.... 000070000ef59200 0000000000000000 00f8bf900000000a 00f8bf9000000002 000070000ef59700 .............................p..
    000070000ef59220 000070000ef59700 000000016f9af180 0000000166c0c170 0000000000000000 .....p.....o....p..f............ 000070000ef59240 ffffffffd41f8060 00000001373dc798 00000001664ddcd0 00f8bf9000000002 .........=7......Mf............ 000070000ef59260 000000019e7c6290 0000000104658039 0000000000010202 000000000000002b .b|.....9.e.............+.......
    000070000ef59280 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 000000000000037f ................................ 000070000ef592a0 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000ffff00009fbf 0000000000000000 ................................
    000070000ef592c0 000000000000ffff 0000000000000100 000000000000ffff 0000000000000000 ................................ 000070000ef592e0 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 ................................
    000070000ef59300 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 000000000000ffff 0000000001a2d476 ........................v....... 000070000ef59320 000000000000ffff 0000000076d229dc 000000000000ffff 80000000373dc790 .........).v..............=7....
    000070000ef59340 8000000080000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 ................................ 000070000ef59360 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 ................................
    000070000ef59380 0000000000000000 3f0000003f000000 ffc00000ffc00000 0000000047e40000 ...........?...?...........G.... 000070000ef593a0 0000000000000000 3f0000003f000000 ffc00000ffc00000 0000000042180000 ...........?...?...........B....

0 Gw64 0x0000000104682ea9 EntryPoint + 22341257
    1 Gw64 0x00000001046827ba EntryPoint + 22339482
    2 Gw64 0x0000000104680f2a EntryPoint + 22333194
    3 Gw64 0x0000000104682ac3 EntryPoint + 22340259
    4 Gw64 0x000000010467ff29 EntryPoint + 22329097
    5 Gw64 0x000000010466f138 EntryPoint + 22259992
    6 libsystem_platform.dylib 0x00007fff67e99b5d _sigtramp + 29
    7 ??? 0x000070000ef59258 0x0 + 123145553285720
    8 Gw64 0x000000010477e771 EntryPoint + 23371601
    9 Gw64 0x0000000104a0eeac EntryPoint + 26060428
    10 Gw64 0x00000001049bfa86 EntryPoint + 25735782
    11 Gw64 0x0000000103af77d4 EntryPoint + 10235828
    12 Gw64 0x00000001034eb910 EntryPoint + 3895536
    13 Gw64 0x00000001034eafeb EntryPoint + 3893195
    14 Gw64 0x00000001034e94a8 EntryPoint + 3886216
    15 Gw64 0x000000010467d38e EntryPoint + 22317934
    16 Gw64 0x00000001034e8d58 EntryPoint + 3884344
    17 Gw64 0x0000000104672c45 EntryPoint + 22275109
    18 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fff67ea22eb _pthread_body + 126
    19 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fff67ea5249 _pthread_start + 66
    20 libsystem_pthread.dylib 0x00007fff67ea140d thread_start + 13

--> Error Logs <--
    pId='1754521692822143503'
    Content is referencing a propID that doesn't exist propId='1744027120220275212'
    Content is referencing a propID that doesn't exist propId='1744025694291132939'
    Content is referencing a propID that doesn't exist propId='1744027120220275202'
    Content is referencing a propID that doesn't exist propId='1744026931241714191'
    Content is referencing a propID that doesn't exist propId='1754520473051431438'
    Content is referencing a propID that doesn't exist propId='1744026798097728014'
    Content is referencing a propID that doesn't exist propId='1744027644206285313'
    Content is referencing a propID that doesn't exist propId='1734416302017118734'
    Content is referencing a propID that doesn't exist propId='1744026695018512905'
    Content is referencing a propID that doesn't exist propId='1754523694276903437'
    Content is referencing a propID that doesn't exist propId='1754522981312332300'
    Content is referencing a propID that doesn't exist propId='1734414223252947464'
    Content is referencing a propID that doesn't exist propId='1744027120220275200'
    Content is referencing a propID that doesn't exist propId='1744027644206285319'
    Content is referencing a propID that doesn't exist propId='1734436917860139535'
    Content is referencing a propID that doesn't exist propId='1744027644206285316'
    Content is referencing a propID that doesn't exist propId='1744027644206285318'
    Content is referencing a propID that doesn't exist propId='1744027120220275203'
    Content is referencing a propID that doesn't exist propId='1734437003759485452'
    Texture missing mip chain: 0x0374c7
    Texture missing mip chain: 0x0374c9
    Texture missing mip chain: 0x19d40b
    Texture missing mip chain: 0x19d40c
    Texture missing mip chain: 0x19d407
    Texture missing mip chain: 0x19d40a
    Texture missing mip chain: 0x19d40d
    Texture missing mip chain: 0x19d408
    Texture missing mip chain: 0x00d956
    Texture missing mip chain: 0x00d95a
    Texture missing mip chain: 0x00d95c
    Texture missing mip chain: 0x00c1a9
    Texture missing mip chain: 0x00c1ab

--> OpenGL Info <--
    Version: 4.1 NVIDIA-12.0.24 355.11.10.50.10.103
    Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GT 750M OpenGL Engine
    Vendor: NVIDIA Corporation

Since this is an issue with all macs I guess it’s going to take a while. It’s fine, we love this game and love the devs for making it tick. Thanks for helping us James and goodluck.

• @DarkLancer.1902 said:
    I've had the same problem since the Wintersday patch. It seems to occur whenever there are 7 or more character models and/or a commander/catmander, including NPCs, within 6000 range units of my character. Adjusting graphics settings has no effect on this issue. 15 minutes ago, I checked the minimum system requirements on the advice of a in-game friend and found that the minimum required graphics card is an Intel HD 3000, where I'm using an Intel HD 630, which was the factory standard for Mac laptops as of June 2017, when I bought my computer. I had no issues on any graphics setting prior to the Wintersday 2019 patch update. If the graphics card is indeed the cause of this problem, I have to say I'm rather angry with Arena.net for changing this on us without any notification, especially because it is not possible to upgrade individual components on a Mac laptop; if you want 1 component upgraded, you have to buy a whole new computer. I would strongly urge Arena.net to restore functionality on older graphics cards, especially since they're not that old!

If you think a bigger number, means greater performance, you are wrong :D if talking about speed the 630 is ranked 291/630 while 3000 is ranked 484/630 :) even my mid-2014 macbook pro intel does better than hd 3000 :) so I think your are worrying for the wrong reason.

• I hope we won't have to play on low graphics anymore :D

• This happens every year. LNY just ruins the entire game until they fix it and then they don't leave the fix in.

• Stay-at-home-mom here with a toddler. This game is my ‘me time’ and i can’t play at all today! Logged in at tangled depths. I managed to WP once, mounted a bit, got closed to enemy and crashed. Logged back in, walked few steps, crashed again. I gave up. It was bad since the wintersday but still kinda playable. After LNY patches omg i’m thisss close to throw away my mac lol hopefully it’ll fixed soon..

• has the hotfix been put out yet? I'm still having issues. I can load in, sit for about a minute, then the game crashes. I just want to enjoy the festival :(

• They obviously changed something effecting the lunar patch that is causing this, because the prior year lunar patch had no issues.

• can't even play for a few minutes without crashing. if too many mobs surround my character i immediately crash, and/or use too many abilities to fight :( i hope they fix this soon

• I think the straw that broke the camel's back so to speak was pushing out the diagnostic that perhaps might be helping the developer to isolate the problems, given the most recent communication, but also seems to have thoroughly broken the client for at least every Mac user that posts and it is hard to imagine that it didn't break it for all Mac users across the board.

• Aran.9374Aran.9374 Member ✭✭

... missed Day 1 of LNY because of this and now we're well into day 2 and still locked out. If this is such a well documented annual bug-fest then why is it left to simmer year in year out? Shabby as !@#%.

• Any updates on when the fix is coming? Haven't been able to play at all since the Lunar event started. (Well, I can log in and just stand somewhere or get a few minutes into actual game play, start thinking it works now, and then it crashes again)

Very annoyed it took searching forums to find out it wasn't just me having the issue. Nothing on their "known issues" web page, nothing on their twitter. Wouldn't care too much if it was just the event that was broken, but the game being completely unplayable in all game modes sucks, and feels like it should be addressed a bit more publicly with information about what's happening or when to expect it working again. Saw the comment about a hot fix coming today and thought I'd be able to play by the afternoon, but seems not. Instead I just got an email this morning promoting the event I can't log into. :(

Is this issue for everyone that plays on mac? Certain models/operating systems? System requirements?

• Hello, fellow crash-sufferers. We have four GW playing mac users at our house, and every single macbook (different years) crashes almost immediately after loading a character. We're so bummed not to get to enjoy the festival. I really wish they would make a gesture of compensation (come on, man!), but I have 0% expectation. Sigh...

• Hotfix turned cold it seems

• 4pm est..? where is it

• Still waiting on this!

• hope they will fix that soon so we can enjoy the event too. I tried to install the game client again with no success

• Aran.9374Aran.9374 Member ✭✭

This is a bummer.

• Can I just note for people that Arenanet are on the west coast and having unattainable expectations for fixes helps nobody.. the first time I noticed this was after 6pm yesterday.. It's only just after lunch today.. When people complain about how long things take they should consider what time it is and where they are..

• jeffpiratesky.8925jeffpiratesky.8925 Member
    edited January 15, 2020

@Ezmyrelda.2810 said:
    Can I just note for people that Arenanet are on the west coast and having unattainable expectations for fixes helps nobody.. the first time I noticed this was after 6pm yesterday.. It's only just after lunch today.. When people complain about how long things take they should consider what time it is and where they are..

I've been talking to support about this since 9AM EST. and it definitely was not something they knew about right away. not blaming him/her or anyone of the support but they just got back to me a little while ago with this thread posted. so clearly they're working on it not just on west coast time

• @chamaeleont.2687 said:
    Any updates on when the fix is coming? Haven't been able to play at all since the Lunar event started. (Well, I can log in and just stand somewhere or get a few minutes into actual game play, start thinking it works now, and then it crashes again)

Very annoyed it took searching forums to find out it wasn't just me having the issue. Nothing on their "known issues" web page, nothing on their twitter. Wouldn't care too much if it was just the event that was broken, but the game being completely unplayable in all game modes sucks, and feels like it should be addressed a bit more publicly with information about what's happening or when to expect it working again. Saw the comment about a hot fix coming today and thought I'd be able to play by the afternoon, but seems not. Instead I just got an email this morning promoting the event I can't log into. :(

Is this issue for everyone that plays on mac? Certain models/operating systems? System requirements?

Yes, it's for nearly everyone on mac because it was a compiler update.. which yes.. broke things here.. but is probably a good idea because a new compiler generally means better performance, security, and stability. It should not mean different system requirements. I say shouldn't but I guess its in the docs that reqs may change.. ideally though this just means that what processes the engine is more efficient.

• Hello Anet,

Please restore the stable client from yesterday before Lunar New Year.
    I've stopped counting all the crashes running MacOS 10.14.6 until I did harvest and produce the 24h time locked daily resources ...

• @jeffpiratesky.8925 said:

@Ezmyrelda.2810 said:
    Can I just note for people that Arenanet are on the west coast and having unattainable expectations for fixes helps nobody.. the first time I noticed this was after 6pm yesterday.. It's only just after lunch today.. When people complain about how long things take they should consider what time it is and where they are..

I've been talking to support about this since 9AM EST. and it definitely was not something they knew about right away. not blaming him/her or anyone of the support but they just got back to me a little while ago with this thread posted. so clearly they're working on it not just on west coast time

They didn't know that they updated their compiler? 9am east? this morning? because I noticed the problem.. found the post explaining that there had been a compiler update.. and decided to leave it alone for the night.. yesterday.. after 5.. Support didn't know about the compiler update? maybe.. devs didn't know? doubt it.

• @Teb.6980 said:

@stacyliz.2647 said:
    fellow crash-sufferers.

lmfao we're here reunited checking for news on a fix and begging for maybe a compensation

I know--it's kind of silly. And yet, it's an important break for me during stressful days. I guess I need a back-up activity!

• @chamaeleont.2687 said:
    I sent in my first crash report late afternoon yesterday (first time I tried playing since the update). That was about 30h ago. So there should be an entire office work day somewhere in that, regardless of time zone. Of course the fix won't happen faster because more people are asking, but they could give an update on how they're progressing or if they have a time frame for when it should be resolved. After all it's quite a big issue; it's not a dynamic event stalling or something else where people can just do other content until it's fixed. The game is completely broken for seemingly everyone on mac.

Nearly 30 hours ago.. but admittedly after business hours.. Everyone needs time to sleep.. This absolutely cuts into their bottom line.. they are most likely working as hard as they can on it and taking time to tell us that there is no progress is removing time that they would actually be working on it.. I'm pretty sure a significant portion of their player base not being able to log in.. and therefore access TP in any stable way hurts their bottom line.. so they are probably paying it a lot of attention.

• @Fire Attunement.9835 said:

Any news on the update? Still can't play =(

• Calisanna.8732Calisanna.8732 Member ✭✭✭

@Ezmyrelda.2810 said:

Maybe it’s James day off and he’s enjoying some sunshine,

Really though, is there more than one dev working on this? Can we get another update plz

• Same here, same problem. Cant do anything "fancy" like attacking (Not even the air) or using random skills for no reason without getting crashed. Would be great to have a message from Anet explaining a bit more. (Not necessary one Dev, but someone who can get that info and pass it to us)