Chrono condi pvp

Ghetx.1752

Can someone help me in my eternal quest for finding solid condi chrono pvp build?

I really love shield mesmer,and i would like to be able to play arena with it.

I am trying different stuff whole day,but i am simply horrendous with theorycrafting,and i really to be honest lost my motivation by losing 1vs1 to every single player there is.

I know mirage is better,i know core is better,anything is better than condi chrono,but i really like it.

It doesn't have to be melting build,but i also don't want it to be 'bore to death opponent' build.

http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PiwAYt7lZwuYJMEGKm0XtNXA-z5YXCSPA

I've tried it. problem is clones don't live long enough to get shattered. you can go with dueling 212 instead of inspiration if you want to be more glassy. obviously shattering rewinder with 3 clones is best, but I guess you can get away with a 2 clone shatter. try to fight enemies with the least amount of aoe, always kite when your clones are alive so your enemy chases you and is less likely to attack the clone. if they are smart and just sit on point attacking your clones you have to leave lol.

@"Stand The Wall.6987" said:http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PiwAYt7lZwuYJMEGKm0XtNXA-z5YXCSPA

I've tried it. problem is clones don't live long enough to get shattered. you can go with dueling 212 instead of inspiration if you want to be more glassy. obviously shattering rewinder with 3 clones is best, but I guess you can get away with a 2 clone shatter. try to fight enemies with the least amount of aoe, always kite when your clones are alive so your enemy chases you and is less likely to attack the clone. if they are smart and just sit on point attacking your clones you have to leave lol.

Thank you a lot!

@azzardome.9184 said:

@"Falan.1839" said:Chrono ist just dead in PvP due to Anet's hamfisted "tradeoff" approach.

good thing chrono got tripple tradeoffs since it was so broken before nerf. chrono was not even played by a single player above plat. and now its not played at all :)

Drazeh, Flandre, Luana, Kaazers (& you) come to mind. But ye, barely seems playable right now.

@GewRoo.4172 said:

@"Falan.1839" said:Chrono ist just dead in PvP due to Anet's hamfisted "tradeoff" approach.

good thing chrono got tripple tradeoffs since it was so broken before nerf. chrono was not even played by a single player above plat. and now its not played at all :)

Drazeh, Flandre, Luana, Kaazers (& you) come to mind. But ye, barely seems playable right now.

before the rework it was barely played at all. not when it was "meta" so to say.

Paladin amulet 4-signet (ether/illusions/midnight/inspiration) and gravity wellSword/shieldStaffEnergy/cleansing sigils on bothTraits:Insp bottom/middle/bottomChaos middle/bottom/bottomChrono top/bottom/middle

Play: only use Signet of Illusions when splitting with 1 or more clonesMidnight is emergency and condi cleansePredict unblockablesSpam damaging skillsInspiration for increased boon uptime/can run Well of Precognition/Alacrity or Disenchanter insteadKite when necessary, 2v1s will be contestable for a short while and then will require kitings

Can run Knight's Amulet if there is no condition damagers on their team

@"LolLookAtMyAP.8394" said:Paladin amulet 4-signet (ether/illusions/midnight/inspiration) and gravity wellSword/shieldStaffEnergy/cleansing sigils on bothTraits:Insp bottom/middle/bottomChaos middle/bottom/bottomChrono top/bottom/middle

Play: only use Signet of Illusions when splitting with 1 or more clonesMidnight is emergency and condi cleansePredict unblockablesSpam damaging skillsInspiration for increased boon uptime/can run Well of Precognition/Alacrity or Disenchanter insteadKite when necessary, 2v1s will be contestable for a short while and then will require kitings

Can run Knight's Amulet if there is no condition damagers on their team

Thank you brother