The Juggernaut III: The Colossus - Experimental Ooze — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

The Juggernaut III: The Colossus - Experimental Ooze

Hi, I just want to ask if anyone is also encountering the same problem? (NA server)

I need the event "Destroy the Risen broodmother to free Rakkan" in order to purchase the item (Experimental Remnant) I need to continue on to the quest but I've been stuck for more than a week because the event won't trigger. I have also send a bug report in-game after 2 days of waiting. The Skritt NPC Rakkan is near the R&D Waypoint in Cursed Shore.

I'm also checking the Known Issue Tracker daily but there's a notice of undergoing maintenance. It's also listed there with the status "In Progress" .

I was actually hoping that maybe it'll get fixed once the Wintersday Event patch came but sadly it wasn't. Hoping to get an update regarding this matter.

Thank you.

Comments

• Same. I have waited there for months. Hope it get fixed.

• Your best bet is to try immediately after any release or patch when all maps (and events) are reset.

Good luck.

• Rizkore.1760Rizkore.1760 Member ✭✭
    edited January 1, 2020

So this is not only me. I submitted a ticket but I think I will post here also.

Note
    After doing some research I found that they know are working on that issue which can be seen here.
    https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/231272908-Known-Issue-Tracker

Keep your eyes open. They do listen, things take time and they have limited personnel for such things. So lets hope its completed soon.

• This is really disappointing that a bug like this would be allowed to persist for this long, considering it's something necessary for a collection.

• I'm seeing the same problem, been visiting Cursed Shore for three days looking for this event to start.

• I had been waiting for almost 2 hours today when I got the message that the map was going to close in an hour. I switched to the other map and the event chain was active there. So a new map instance does seem to activate the event. Going there on patch day would be a good solution then, since waiting for a map to close could take hours.

• Cronos.6532Cronos.6532 Member ✭✭✭

Bump; I've only seen this event happen once ever and it still doesn't seem to occur.

signature

• Cronos.6532Cronos.6532 Member ✭✭✭
    edited April 23, 2020

Tried going to the event after the update came out but no dice. After completing the event, there's Scholar Merla saying 'Here goes nothing. Wow, whew, that's ripe!'" but then the next event never actually starts; the skritt and the asura just hold bundle items forever.

Bug has been in-game for at least 3 years :(

signature

• Calisanna.8732Calisanna.8732 Member ✭✭✭

Bump. Still under known issue. Anet progress is plz

• Still a problem. Blocking progress for the Colossus.

• The issue continues. Can't complete Juggernaut III: the Colossus achievement.

• TPMN.1483TPMN.1483 Member ✭✭✭

Try getting them killed - sometimes it then works and resets progress.

• Any updates? I cannot complete the Jugg 3 >,<
    If only I knew that there was a bugged I should bought the Colossus on TP. tsk