headshot spamming thief

Lighter.5631

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:Is this real or troll?Cuz headshot does literally no damage and is a huge waste of ini to spam which does nothing but leave ur opponent with 90% of its hp and u(the thief) without resources.So I assume this is troll

having no ini doesnt mean you die lol.

Seriously? Kinda reaching arnt u. Ur also not doing anything significant either other than maybe disengaging.How much u doing if every one of ur toons skills are on cd's? I know that rarely would happen on classes without a global resource mechanic but if it did.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:Is this real or troll?Cuz headshot does literally no damage and is a huge waste of ini to spam which does nothing but leave ur opponent with 90% of its hp and u(the thief) without resources.So I assume this is troll

Seriously? Kinda reaching arnt u. Ur also not doing anything significant either other than maybe disengaging.

you said that thief without ini is a dead thief, if anyone is reaching its you.nice edit btw sneaky sneaky

Um did I say that? I don't see it in my post.Although a thief would indeed be dead if it didn't disengage or if the attempts to disengage failed unless the player is a potatoe lolLmao ur losing it I didn't edit anything.I prob said it on another thread and ur confused. Only edit I did was add last sentence about ur toon without cd.

So it's been DD cleans and 400 heal on successfull dodge is OP, DA deadly ambition is OP, DA panic strike is OP, DD lotus training is OP, DD gaining 3 ini on weapon swap is op, DD staff master giving endurance is op, sw2 is op, portal is op, PW is op, thief's stealth is op, DE deaths judgment is op,DE elite is op, headshot is op. I could prob add more but this is a list of op cries I've seen in post in just last few months lol, fn sad. Yeah I'm reaching. The bias from this community of which tries to get a class many people enjoy destroyed because they find aspects of it annoying with little regards to whether its OP or not is astounding

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:So it's been DD cleans and 400 heal on successfull dodge is OP, DA deadly ambition is OP, DA panic strike is OP, DD lotus training is OP, DD gaining 3 ini on weapon swap is op, DD staff master giving endurance is op, sw2 is op, portal is op, PW is op, thief's stealth is op, DE deaths judgment is op,DE elite is op, headshot is op. I could prob add more but this is a list of op cries I've seen in post in just last few months lol, fn sad. Yeah I'm reaching. The bias from this community of which tries to get a class many people enjoy destroyed because they find aspects of it annoying with little regards to whether its OP or not.

Is a skill with damage + stun + evade + spammable OP? This is a yes or no question.

@Eugchriss.2046 said:

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:So it's been DD cleans and 400 heal on successfull dodge is OP, DA deadly ambition is OP, DA panic strike is OP, DD lotus training is OP, DD gaining 3 ini on weapon swap is op, DD staff master giving endurance is op, sw2 is op, portal is op, PW is op, thief's stealth is op, DE deaths judgment is op,DE elite is op, headshot is op. I could prob add more but this is a list of op cries I've seen in post in just last few months lol, fn sad. Yeah I'm reaching. The bias from this community of which tries to get a class many people enjoy destroyed because they find aspects of it annoying with little regards to whether its OP or not.

Is a skill with damage + stun + evade + spammable OP?
This is a yes or no question

No it really isn't a yes or no as there is a lot of considerations. The fact that it is THE ONLY skill in s/p kit that does any damage,headshots daze is so short nd damage it's only useful for interupts- even pulmonary impact was nerfed cuz it synergize giving thief 2 whole skills to do some damage lol. Sw2 is also a set up utility skill as is ps5 which does no real damage. And I already stated in thief forums headshot should have a 2 sec stun, increased damage by a decent amount and ini cost increased by 1 or 2 max, internal cd on stun only of 7 secs or so and the stun should be removed from pistolwhip forcing u to use headshot in combo with pw to get the flurry of strikes off. The stun on HS would have to be long enough to get flurry off and seeing as theres stun breaks and it's a rooted skill I'd be fine. U have to look at the whole kit and what it provides not just at the skill. Remove the evade and thief being rooted would be a death sentence when used, remove daze without transferring it to HS means PW will never have a chance to land. Remove its damage and u wont have enough dps to down anything.

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

Aned just need to make it real, so his claims would be true. As soon thief hit 0-1 ini it dies without downedstate