PVP Matchmaking Manipulation

Ottomatic.6953

So I came accross this almost afk player, key word almost, but he still moving around but not doing anything in my pvp game and found it odd as if people que up in ranked they can afk and do whatever if we losing but from the start of the game they decided to just sit around. I lost that game as it was 4v5 basically all through and couldn't do much, understanding that the person could be a bot or whatever. Next Game, I realise i versing this player and then I see this engineer who was in the previous game who was on the enemy team is now on my team, but right when he got in he was a revenant, then he swapped to his main i assume which is engineer. Now we win this game 500 to 146 complete reverse of what happened to me previous game, and then i realise this what they been doing to rank up fast and win 100%...The process i believe is this: both players on off peak server times que up on a class like revenant which isn't played as much i guess, but they not in same party, so the game match makes them in the same game but on opposing teams, then the person who wants to rank up and get the points swaps to their main, doesnt matter i guess in the end.. and the other![]person on the enemy team basically just moves a little so to not get afk kick or what not and then just makes it 4v5 and just so much harder to win. This is very simple and i have seen them do it many days now and i have reported both players before and most recently but nothing changes. :anguished:I posting with this a screen shot of a chat after one game and you can even see that the guy swaps back to the alt so he can que up again while i am talking to him. It just makes playing not enjoyable and to rank is more challenging for no reason. Thanks for listening.https://ibb.co/CJLnKLk

You will more than likely receive a account suspension for naming him. While he/she continues to do that with no punishment from ANet at all. Hell I'm more likely to get suspended again for speaking on this topic.

It's a sad state of affairs. But if you want to climb you have to use all of the outer game METAs these guys are using. I just don't find ranked PvP rewarded or fun with these instances going on unpunished. Meanwhile I got a suspension for talking about it in a previous forum post.

Been like this in other games too. When i first seen it i was very suprised because those players vere my guildies with high rank. And than i thought to myself why somebody would do that. Its not fun at all and you dont get better and loose motivation in time, motivation to play pvp and achieve something or just havving fun. The bad thing is that anet punish players who put this things on a day light and do nothing to stop ppl from doing that. Sad and i always do apologize in a map chat when i see this kind of kittten hapens even if it is not our fault but i still feel for the team, because they dont give up even in 4v5 situation. txo

@"Ottomatic.6953" said:So I came accross this almost afk player, key word almost, but he still moving around but not doing anything in my pvp game and found it odd as if people que up in ranked they can afk and do whatever if we losing but from the start of the game they decided to just sit around. I lost that game as it was 4v5 basically all through and couldn't do much, understanding that the person could be a bot or whatever. Next Game, I realise i versing this player and then I see this engineer who was in the previous game who was on the enemy team is now on my team, but right when he got in he was a revenant, then he swapped to his main i assume which is engineer. Now we win this game 500 to 146 complete reverse of what happened to me previous game, and then i realise this what they been doing to rank up fast and win 100%...The process i believe is this: both players on off peak server times que up on a class like revenant which isn't played as much i guess, but they not in same party, so the game match makes them in the same game but on opposing teams, then the person who wants to rank up and get the points swaps to their main, doesnt matter i guess in the end.. and the other![]person on the enemy team basically just moves a little so to not get afk kick or what not and then just makes it 4v5 and just so much harder to win. This is very simple and i have seen them do it many days now and i have reported both players before and most recently but nothing changes. :anguished:I posting with this a screen shot of a chat after one game and you can even see that the guy swaps back to the alt so he can que up again while i am talking to him. It just makes playing not enjoyable and to rank is more challenging for no reason. Thanks for listening.https://ibb.co/CJLnKLk

I know that dude he’s always playing on 2 accounts with 2 computers and he isn’t even trying to climb and as far as I know hasn’t hit past top 100 which players don’t really need to cheat to get

Yeah and its bigger than i thought as i wrote about it in my heart of the mists map chat and one of his i assume guild mates, as they had the same type of dots on top of the letters of the name, went very defensive so quickly saying cant just throw around match manipulation but like its just sad like he wasn't even a bad player at the game, like he could probably be plat level properly.