My Story: 3 to 4 - Choice of order Changing when grouping with a friend

To start off I sent this bug in yesterday through the game.I am very curious if this has happened to anyone else.

Here are the screenshots: I took these screenshots and sent them to my friend as proof through our discordsChapter 3 (Where I chose the Priory to join.)unknown.png

Chapter 4 (Where It puts me in the Order of Whispers.)unknown.png

It happened on my character Chavilee on the CrystalDesert Server. I was playing with a good friend of mine as we were going through our stories, taking turns and enjoying the comical wordplay of what we chose. I being an Azura and my friend being a Charr. At the end of chapter 3 of our personal stories, I chose to go with the Priory, while my friend chose The Order of Whispers. I followed my friend into the start of chapter 4 where we try to unite Destiny's Edge. Not really thinking on it I chose to progress the story along with them, so we could continue on, only to get a letter about meeting my Mentor about Apple, That's when the red flag hit me and made me realize that wasn't the Priory. As my other Alts have already done all the other Orders before. Well baffled, I took screenshots and here it is my hopes of being in the Priory is now changed to Whispers and I have no idea how to get it fixed back to Priory.I'm really hoping it can be fixed in one way or another, especially since I used a makeover kit on her and got her up to lvl 64.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:It's not a bug, but intended. If you accept another's story progress, the game will put you on the same path/arc so that you can continue to play together. If you do not accept another's progress at the end of the arc, you will be placed back on your path for the next arc.

Good luck.

is there anyway I can go back or have it fixed where i can get back to the Priory then? I really wanted to stay there