[Critical] Bugged Winters Wonderland Jp, Choirs Orchestra, Instanced Toypocalypse (+50 players bug)

hugo.4705

Sorry if it's already reported bug, but this is urgent. If trying the portal, you are tp away or with a "Tournament timed out" prompt. Infinitarium is okay so I think it's tied to the activities considered as Pvp (with pvp xp bar). Lot of peoples here complaining wanting it to be fixed asap in DR.

yeTcJEj.jpg

Update: Toyacpocalypse instanced/squad is also bugged, only Tixx infinitarium story is working. So consider that everything is broken.

@"hugo.4705" said:Sorry if it's already reported bug, but this is urgent. If trying the portal, you are tp away or with a "Tournament timed out" prompt.

Update: Toyacpocalypse instanced/squad is also bugged, only Tixx infinitarium story is working. So consider that everything is broken.

As I have run into none of the above issues, I suggest you repair your GW2 client.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"hugo.4705" said:Sorry if it's already reported bug, but this is urgent. If trying the portal, you are tp away or with a "Tournament timed out" prompt.

As I have run into
none
of the above issues, I suggest you repair your GW2 client.

I am NOT THE ONLY ONE, all the players in my map are facing them. Thanks for the non constructive answer, don't you see all the others players stacking on me on the screenshot? Stop trolling. The number of players waiting in front of it is increasing.

6lWVZyO.jpg

cAvuWb2.jpg

XdorHvU.jpg

In all cases, the pressure start to increase in the map, it's starting speaking about yellow jackets and Macron. Plus ton of hates and threatening...Anet please fix this ASAP. Many have enough because it breaks as example their routine of farming jumping puzzle for gifts or doing choir for fun.

MO4HDhP.jpg

If it can help fixing it, a player stated that the bug appeared at 4:00 o clock UTC +1, several maps are affected, changed two times, the two are bugged. Asked guildies they also have bugged ones where they can't access any activities apart lair/tixx story.Europe server.

I am on NA server IP 238 and cannot get into the Snowman raid. Earlier I was in the race and it bugged so I logged out and back in and the race was not showing as active yet I saw announcements of who came in second and third. Definitely the gremlins are at play somewhere.

When reporting an issue it is always helpful to put the IP you are currently in.

@hugo.4705 said:

@hugo.4705 said:Sorry if it's already reported bug, but this is urgent. If trying the portal, you are tp away or with a "Tournament timed out" prompt.

As I have run into
none
of the above issues, I suggest you repair your GW2 client.I am NOT THE ONLY ONE, all the players in my map are facing them. Thanks for the non constructive answer, don't you see all the others players stacking on me on the screenshot? Stop trolling.

I wasn't trolling, I was assuming and trying to help. I did not pay attention to the other players in your screenshot. (It's also quite non-constructive to insult others for no reason, you know? ;) )

Anyway, I assume relogging did not solve the issue, either? Have read many reports in map chat since your bug report. I hope they'll fix this for you soon.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@hugo.4705 said:Sorry if it's already reported bug, but this is urgent. If trying the portal, you are tp away or with a "Tournament timed out" prompt.

As I have run into
none
of the above issues, I suggest you repair your GW2 client.I am NOT THE ONLY ONE, all the players in my map are facing them. Thanks for the non constructive answer, don't you see all the others players stacking on me on the screenshot? Stop trolling.

I wasn't trolling, I was assuming and trying to help. I did not pay attention to the other players in your screenshot. (It's also quite non-constructive to insult others for no reason, you know? ;) )

Anyway, I
assume
relogging did not solve the issue, either? Have read many reports in map chat since your bug report. I hope they'll fix this for you soon.

Yeah, I don't know why that guy got so triggered at you--that screenshot is super inconclusive... There's like 4 people standing there and the chat box is all blacked out.

Nice, defend him. He stated that is a client issue that I should fix it, I don't see what to add, if several peoples are bugging and got a timeout issue it's not client related it's due to server or map. That's all, that's why it's non constructive also you said it, you haven't looked carefully at screens? That's it. The chat box is blurred because of naming.Still 3 persons on the original screen is not one, and the chat was full of 20+ peeps. I never insulted anybody and if you take "trolling" as an insult it's a very sad world. But no worry reported you for your hateful PM Ash. Discussion closed. Stop derailing, the topic is the bug not whatever useless debate.

• 2 weeks later...

@narcx.3570 said:

Yeah, I don't know why that guy got so triggered at you--that screenshot is super inconclusive... There's like 4 people standing there and the chat box is all blacked out.

Because they gave a non constructive answer(again), the OP stated that it wasnt just him in his post. Honestly im not surprised, that person also told me that Discord was causing issues for my game(making it blackscreen) despite me not even having Discord running on one computer when it happened, and the other computer didnt even have it(discord) installed. They are pretty helpful most of the time, but sometimes they get way to caught up in trying to shift the blame off of GW2. Sometimes people dont read, things happen, but suggesting its Hugos fault is..pretty bad.

@"Starligh.5214" said:Problems with Bell Choir all season. The notes start at the top, then disappear half way down the run. The game then counts it as miss even if you hit the "note."

I think that may be a different bug to the one discussed here, you may want to make a separate thread?