Hey everyone so this build probably isn't new or maybe it is, but to a lot of people who actually theory craft or actually know Revenant like they know the back of there hand maybe they do. But here is a build I've made that is very resilient to conditions for you and the team. Gives great resistance and condition clears for teammates, gives tons of CC to the enemy, and does very effective damage. And lots of stability. This build is designed for 5+ man'd groups. Mostly for organized raiding in WvW. For example using this build is most effective when there is most importantly a FB healer in the party. FB healer is most important because it gives resistance and stability. In this build you run Corruption, Invocation, and Retribution trait lines. Ancient Echo for the core revenant F2 is highly effective giving ur burst damage longer uptime to be able to keep the dps going._
1.Demonic Defiance- for almost permanent self resistance.
2.Demonic Resistance- for extra Vitality and having permanent resistance from yourself with the help of an FB will have 20% damage Reduction
3.Diabolic Inferno- Diabolic inferno for those strong burst pushes for your team when going into battle
1. Cleansing Channel- Cleansing a condition on swap is always a plus for the scourge meta
2. Spirit Boon- Grabbing more Resistance and Stability for you and your team is always a plus and gives you your damage reduction
3. Rolling Mist- Rolling mist for the 100% critical-hit chance helps you bring up that precision up ( Close toss up with song of the mist but hitting more crit strikes is more effective than hitting 1k every 8 seconds)
1. Close Quarters- Extra damage reduction for those annoying backline damage dealers helps a lot (close toss up with spiritual reckoning but damage burst without it is still great.)
2. Dwarven battle training- Due to tons off CC on this build and strong burst damage taking this is a no brainer getting almost 100% up time of 25 might from your party and almost perma protection eye for and eye is not needed. Being able to do more weakness and more damage because that's the role of this build is most effective.
3. Vicious Reprisal- Taking this for more Damage is great, But you can also take Versed in stone if you think your team is lacking in staying alive. But mostly if you wvw raid group is strongly organized has a FB in each sub group there is no need for Versed in stone and doing more damage and having perma 25 might is key to victory in this builds role.
4. A fourth option is Steadfast Rejuvenation- This is huge as well because using this give you 400 healing ticks every second with the 700-1k healing from torment traitlines is just to much self healing while having almost 65-90% damage reduction uptime gives you an extremely tanky build while being able to self sustain yourself producing massive amounts of burst damage. (Only take if lacking in heals damage from Vicious reprisal is more effective for the burst)
Armor - in this build is as said in the build editor. This build is mainly for CC, Damage, and Support Via Resistance and Stability for your group. Taking Carrion on just your armor and vitality along with Demonic Resistance trait is just enough to have 21k health still having tons of power and condition.
Trinkets and weapons - Trinkets and weapons will all be set in grieving for max damage for condition and raw power damage. Revenants are best for there burst damage. Running in with your team pulling enemies in and bursting them is all you need to bring down enemies.
1.Staff for CC, blocks, Evades, Weakness, and blast heals when needed.
2. Mace/Axe for CC, burst Damage,
1. I've found that running torment Rune is awesome bringing in almost 700-1k self healing almost every second is ridiculous having 0 healing power on this build and running dps is just beyond OP.
2. Other viable options are Sunless for more CC and Poison output or Adventurer. Adventurer brining in more dodge and more power damage for your team.
Use whichever your team is lacking in.
~ Sigils ~
1. For Staff Im running Bloodlust and energy. Bloodlust for the more power damage because burst damage is key, wvw is clearning conditions faster than you think. So putting on hard damage with condition damage being a plus for a 2-3 seconds is all you need to do maximum damage to bring your enemy in down state. Energy for more Energy when your commander ask you to dodge 3 times in a row for the lawls.
2. Mace/Axe Im running Draining and Severance. Running Draining for more heals for self and more Damage on the CC burst from Axe 5 with the Call of anguish bring in more healing for yourself and more damage to the enemy severance to start off your burst with extra ferocity and precision is key due to the lack of precision ( 25% precision at the start but gaining fury from invocation your team rolling mist and severance will bring it up to almost 80%. Which is all you need for your burst damage.)
As stated one million times this build is all about the CC and damage burst with tons of damage reduction perma stab and perma resistance. Helping those FBs sustain stability and resistance is key in fights against these meta scourges. If any questions about the build or having anything to add, take away, or need. Let me know below. I hope this build is used more often
Let’s keep this thread positive. We are all on one team trying to make revenant so much better than it already is. So if anyone has any suggestions on making build stronger let all these rev mains know as I’ve said, THANKS
BUILD BELOW -