Legendary weapons ALWAYS lose Sigils & infusions on weapon swap!! FIX THIS KITTEN!

Ok So, I thought I liked the idea of templates, but blah blah blah like everyone else. Now to the actual point.

I use many weapons depending the situation. I have multiple legendary weapons. EVERY SINGLE TIME I have to move a weapon from inventory to an equipped weapon slot to change weapons, the weapon I add to my equipped slot LOSES THE SIGIL AND INFUSION. THEREFORE, EVERY KITTEN TIME I SWAP A WEAPON I ALSO HAVE TO FUMBLE IN MY INVENTORY TO FIND THE RIGHT SIGIL AND INFUSION FOR EACH WEAPON I JUST SWAPPED IN WHICH IS CONFUSING AND TIME CONSUMING. ALSO CAN ONLY BE DONE OUT OF COMBAT WHICH CAUSES EVERYONE TO HAVE TO WAIT WHILE I DO THIS BULLKITTEN. PLEASE EITHER FIX THIS, REMOVE THE KITTEN TEMPLATE SYSTEM, OR GIVE US ALL ENOUGH KITTEN TEMPLATE SLOTS WITHOUT US BUYING THEM. THIS IS SO KITTEN BAD. My ascended weapons are officially more convenient to use than my kitten Legendary weapons because Anet has its kitten head up its kitten!!! KITTTEN YOU ANET!!!! Kitten you, you KITTENS!!

• Like 1

@Blocki.4931 said:You're aware that runes and sigils are shown inside the equipment panel, right? There is no searching necessary.Other than that, have you just considered making a second template for you to swap to instead of doing it manually?

Yes, I have both tempates setup, but I have many more weapon combos I use than 2, and while templates are the way they are I absolutely refuse to spend even 1 gem on this garbage. Yes I know I can see sigils and infusions in the hero panel when I select a weapon slot with a weapon in it, however I carry about 10 diff sigil types around to use depending what Im doing and different infusions too, power, condi, AR, wvw, etc. So its a HUGE pile of icons to scan each time, ALSO before templates I DIDN'T have to Set up my legendary AGAIN every time I want to swap weapon combos. During Fractals for instance its common for me to change weapons a few times even within one fractal instance, so this adds tons of hassle not to mention that im not used to even having to do this so some times I forget and my weapons are kitten empty of infusions and sigils since they automatically fall out of them each time I remove one from my weapon slot now. Its 100% a punishment for having legendaries. I DONT have this issue with exotic or ascended. This ONLY happens to us suckers who made legendary items! eyeroll

I feel this. They completely removed the QoL upgrade that was legendary gear by adding these awful loadouts that don't work well together. I've also had this happen a lot when switching leg gear. I do believe that there was a red post acknowledging the cumbersome nature of loadouts with leggy gear, so here's hoping they make it somewhat decent in the new year.

• 3 years later...