Boon Reaper 2 VIDEO wvw roaming

Mikhael.2391

I tried all sorts of power boon reaper. The damage can be ok but the pressure is always lacking. You need hybrid power+condi damage if you want to build for boons with diviners. I used grieving armor and weapons and diviners trinkets to do this. My build is glass but very high pressure, you can swap out weapons for some tanky stats. Try it like this, see if you like it.

@"Mikhael.2391" said:Different gear for more damage while maintaining boons.

At 1m45s mark you may jump to 2m40s as the final project apparently did not save properly. same build , comments of any sort are welcome and suggestions/ideas to improve are even better.

Thank you!

Plate of roasted cactus might be a better food choice. The 100concenctration you loose are only 1/4second duration of most boons.And you would get 6% critdmg instead.

@Nimon.7840 said:

@"Mikhael.2391" said:Different gear for more damage while maintaining boons.

At 1m45s mark you may jump to 2m40s as the final project apparently did not save properly. same build , comments of any sort are welcome and suggestions/ideas to improve are even better.

Thank you!

Plate of roasted cactus might be a better food choice. The 100concenctration you loose are only 1/4second duration of most boons.And you would get 6% critdmg instead.

Thanks will have a go at it mate