Sometimes it is the small things...

Liston.9708

Of course we all want the big things like alliances and balance, but how in the world are trebuchets and catapults not fixed to throw snowball / presents when the person using the siege has mastery?

I know it is a minor thing, but a lot of minor things add up when the major things also are not addressed. This would seem easy to fix.

@LetoII.3782 said:Yeah, it's just one of those.. Reminders, that WvW kinda got left to rot after launch for living story.

huh?There have been a lot of updates in wvw over the years.

! I know because I have to sift through all the tears on the wvw forums after every update looking for the occasional interesting thread and then I have to sift through all the tears inside those threads crying about anet not caring.

@Chaba.5410 said:How are we going to tell if someone doesn't have mastery though if they fix that?

If I'm not mistaken, usually someone with mastery on siege usually gives the siege some accent highlights on the siege body. Apart from that, the only way to know is if they use stuff like bubble on cata etc. I know you probably already knew all this but I wanted the others to know.

@Justine.6351 said:

@LetoII.3782 said:Yeah, it's just one of those.. Reminders, that WvW kinda got left to rot after launch for living story.

huh?There have been a lot of updates in wvw over the years.

! I know because I have to sift through all the tears on the wvw forums after every update looking for the occasional interesting thread and then I have to sift through all the tears inside those threads crying about anet not caring.

Yep, stuff does get done.. It's a matter of volume, manhours.By number of devs and percentage of players playing wvw, as per Mike O'Briens own admissions.. We got shorted.All hands on deck for the 2-week release schedule.

Wintersday is a perfect example, all the skins and ABL's spawn decorations were there for the first wintersday three months after launch.

@"Liston.9708" said:Of course we all want the big things like alliances and balance, but how in the world are trebuchets and catapults not fixed to throw snowball / presents when the person using the siege has mastery?

I know it is a minor thing, but a lot of minor things add up when the major things also are not addressed. This would seem easy to fix.

+1

4OJmk1B.jpg

@Burnfall.9573 said:

@"Liston.9708" said:Of course we all want the big things like alliances and balance, but how in the world are trebuchets and catapults not fixed to throw snowball / presents when the person using the siege has mastery?

I know it is a minor thing, but a lot of minor things add up
when the major things also are not addressed. This would seem easy to fix.

+1

4OJmk1B.jpg

If only Anet would lend us an ear.