[NA EST][Sea of Sorrows][PvP/WvW (mainly)] New Player Looking to Learn

Prodijee.6471

I am focused on working my way through the game to get a grasp on the game overall, but I plan to spend most of my time in the future playing PvP and WvW. I would love to find a group of mixed-dedication... by that I mean there isn't a massive pressure to play every day or at the same time every week, but when I am online, the gameplay leans towards "hardcore" (trying to actually learn and improve vs. messing around). Of course, I don't mind messing around sometimes! I have a few friends who started playing along with me, and at least one has similar PvP-centered interests. It'd be great if we could all join, but details could be discussed.

I'd also love to find some kind of mentor who enjoys theorycrafting/delving into builds in order to gain a deeper understanding of the game and/or who knows my class inside and out to bounce ideas off of (I think I'm going to main Elementalist after feeling out a couple classes).

I look forward to responses! Even if someone reads this and just wants to chat to help out, that would be appreciated as well.

@grouchybhaal.4275 said:What time est? There are many guilds on Maguuma that would be willing to help.. Very nice community there

Do you mean what time of the day do I play in the EST timezone? If so, it's usually later in the evening, but no specific time. And I'm trying to not move servers at this point given my group of friends who also are on my server.

@grouchybhaal.4275 said:Yeah thats what i meant, im aussie so every statement get shortened.

If you dont want to move, well good luck then.. But if you are looking for community and someone to help... Maguuma will still be here plently of ladies and lads too help =)

If it comes down to it I would move! But priority would be the group of people that just started the game with me for now. I will keep that server in mind in case they also would like to move for similar reasons.