Djinn miniatures

@Malediktus.9250 said:There are 4 djinn miniatures you can preview, but there seems to be no way to earn them ingame. I guess they were supposed to drop from djin themed events or bosses and were forgotten on the loot tables :(

The same seems to apply for Mini awakened canid champion and a few other minis

Or maybe they will be coming with LW Season 4.

@Djinn.9245 said:

@Malediktus.9250 said:There are 4 djinn miniatures you can preview, but there seems to be no way to earn them ingame. I guess they were supposed to drop from djin themed events or bosses and were forgotten on the loot tables :(

The same seems to apply for Mini awakened canid champion and a few other minis

Or maybe they will be coming with LW Season 4.My money is on them being forgotten. If they were future content they would be hidden from wardrobe. It is the same problem with Mini Turai Ossa. They forgot to add the reward track for it to pvp when they introduced mist heroes. Still not fixed.

@Ayrilana.1396 said:Or it's like the mini jununduWhat about it? The Mini Junundu is at least in the item database, implying that someone found it already. http://db.dulfy.net/item/82650The only weird thing about it is that it is account bound while all other minis you get as drop are tradeable.

The djins or the mini awakened canid champion on the other hand are not even in the item API, so noone found them yet. If they are ingame they must be an extremly rare drop from unpopular events, or someone would have found one by now.

Archived