Food

reddie.5861

So ye i update gw2 today i hop around a little bit then was like oye we have food in WvW but, wtf has happend?

this new food is retarded.. u can get so much of boost out of this new shit.. why are things being pushed apart even more futher? its like warclaw already kinda dismisses all new players then u have most of PoF elites needed in squad and now u have this retarded food which i guess is ascended food which no1 will make for just him self?

sad to see this many years i claimed gw2 ones you reach endgame "gear" ur good for ever.. but now theres slowly things being added to just create that gap in WvW atleast.

lame guys but i guess thats the way its gonna let the game sleep again :P will wait till new so called big balance patch in new year.

i think you over exaggerate big time

i agree that some builds are just too good or too bad. but food? really? no!look at Bowl of Orrian Truffle and Meat Stew. that one is available to almost everyone... i dont see the gap you are talking about.it has never been easier to play WvW and fund your equipment and food than it is today.

and reading about equipment being a gap ... made me laugh.

@"Aetatis.5418" said:i think you over exaggerate big time

i agree that some builds are just too good or too bad. but food? really? no!look at Bowl of Orrian Truffle and Meat Stew. that one is available to almost everyone... i dont see the gap you are talking about.it has never been easier to play WvW and fund your equipment and food than it is today.

where did i say equipment is a gap? i said that anet is slowly creating gaps between old and new.my equipment is already done for years im fine i have a warclaw also in general im fine in WvW just now i see this retarded food..

-10% dmg +100 power + somethingi mean if things go out of control u dont just balance them by adding some shitty food.

u go get ur self a fresh account and go into WvW and see what joy u get then ull understand what i mean with the gap, gear is last problem ull have in gw2.

i said ones u got "endgame gear in gw2" (which for many of u guys is ascended or legendary) ur good forever.endgame gear for me is just exotic lvl 80 the difference between ascended and exotic is close to nothing and doesnt save ur ass in WvW. so dunno where u guys pull gear thing from lol.

@reddie.5861 said:

@"Aetatis.5418" said:i think you over exaggerate big time

where did i say equipment is a gap? i said that anet is slowly creating gaps between old and new.my equipment is already done for years im fine i have a warclaw also in general im fine in WvW just now i see this kitten food..

-10% dmg +100 power + somethingi mean if things go out of control u dont just balance them by adding some kitten food.

u go get ur self a fresh account and go into WvW and see what joy u get then ull understand what i mean with the gap, gear is last problem ull have in gw2.

i said ones u got "endgame gear in gw2" (which for many of u guys is ascended or legendary) ur good forever.endgame gear for me is just exotic lvl 80 the difference between ascended and exotic is close to nothing and doesnt save ur kitten in WvW. so dunno where u guys pull gear thing from lol.

4 real? of all da major probs wit wvw u r here complain about food? kitten food no less... just relax and go buy food frm BLTP n go play n u will b fine.

@ reddie.5861ah right i missunderstood that gear sentence. after reading it again i see what you said.

however, i still dont see the gap you are talking about. the warclaw maybe. okay, point for you!but the food? really that is hilarious?100 points more is the least of our problems. not sure if you are trolling by now.adding to that: as someone mentioned, it is a pot that everybody can use for 5min. often groups even write "food at xy". so a lot more people benefit from it.how often do i see people without any food? they are all over the place. so groups sharing their cooking supplies with the server rather closes a gap than creating one.

the other claim about PoF classes "mostly". yeah most notably firebrands and scourges.Heralds, Scrapper (to name zerg classes too) and all sorts of roaming specs areHoT specs. if you were talking about core specs being neglected i'd be with you.i mean ANet even included HoT into PoF. once you buy PoF, you'll get HoT for free. you dont have to buy HoT and PoF. for me that is closing a gap - not creating an additional one by adding more and more things you have to buy individually.

You should get to where you can craft which ever ascended food stats you want at least, it's expensive to buy the cultivated seeds but if you're not saving up for anything it's a less aggravating food to craft than fried oyster sandwich and it's kind of sustainable growing stuff yourself. I make a enough to fill in for when there's no one else dropping anything. They probably should have done something a little more unique than a simple power bump but it's been mostly available.