Spellbreaker

Ghetx.1752

This is defiantly a l2p issue but I totally understand how you feel as I've gotten stomped on by seemingly immortal spellbreakers. I'll agree that SB is a tough cookie, I'm playing it right now myself. That being said SB (and warrior really) is a case of "it's only as good at the person playing it". It's not really a profession you can cheese on and hope to do well. If they don't know the game well they'll do poorly and get farmed. If you have 10,000 games as spellbreaker they will seem nigh-unkillable. The same goes for any profession really but I find it especially true for warrior. If you got rolled by one then they probably just put in the practice to get good.

Damage wise spellbreaker should not be as overwhelming as it used to be after rampage was nerfed in pvp. In wvw nothing changed. It's still the magebane tether > rampage cheese like before.

But we are in the pvp section so I can only guess what might be the problem here: something like feeding the spec with sustain via constant attacks into full counter.