Off season

Happy Yes.1453

There's 2 things that you can do off season:

1. team up with other good players that you know
  2. learn a new class

This causes every game to be a complete stomp with instant afk because there is 0 matchmaking going on.

My only question is: why?

It would be logical to use this time for a balance patch, but for some reason you do this mid season.There would be mini-seasons instead, but no one here actually believed for a second that this is coming.

So please, just start the next season already.

At the very least, I would hope unranked matchmaker would have the sense to evenly distribute grouped players. But it doesn't and I keep ending up in games where the other side has multiple groups and mine has zero. Heck, sometimes I've seen the other team being a full premade (two groups, one 3 and one of 2), while my team has zero.

They really should put you on a different mmr when you try a new class. Every game I get matched with higher lvl players the past few days and I am trying to learn a new class and don't know what buttons to press. Get stomped then bm from team m8s, not fun for any body.

@TorQ.7041 said:They really should put you on a different mmr when you try a new class. Every game I get matched with higher lvl players the past few days and I am trying to learn a new class and don't know what buttons to press. Get stomped then bm from team m8s, not fun for any body.

my opinion is that you should have ranking for a class you are playing.but then people would be switching classes to bypass or abuse that, sigh

@Leonidrex.5649 said:

@TorQ.7041 said:They really should put you on a different mmr when you try a new class. Every game I get matched with higher lvl players the past few days and I am trying to learn a new class and don't know what buttons to press. Get stomped then bm from team m8s, not fun for any body.

my opinion is that you should have ranking for a class you are playing.but then people would be switching classes to bypass or abuse that, sigh

Solution: no switching allowed after matchmaking. I'd like a class based mmr too.

@MyPuppy.8970 said:

Solution: no switching allowed after matchmaking. I'd like a class based mmr too.

and then you queue 3 mesmers into 3 thiefs and you might as well go afk, or 3 warriors into 2 cmirages.And game becomes coinflip rng. For every good solution there is a bad aftermath.