Convergence of Sorrow Requiem II: Experiment 6 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Convergence of Sorrow Requiem II: Experiment 6

Hey all, I'm currently trying to finish up the Requiem II collection, and I don't know if I am doing something wrong or if there's a bug. I've done the Shatterer multiple times (on diff days) and have yet to see the Mist Entangled Item drop. Is the drop rate low or what? I considered maybe I am missing a step, because the "Experiment 6" collection is not active under my achievements, but I don't know how to start it. Wiki says to talk to Ely Scorchfire, but she will not talk to me. Do I just need the Mist Entangled Item to drop for Experiment 6 collection to activate, or am I missing something, or....? I had zero issues with this achievement until now.

Thanks!

Comments

• Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

Make sure you are doing the correct Shatterer ... the collection requires Death-Branded Shatterer which is the one in Jahai.

• Also, you don't get an actual item in your inventory, it just checks it off in the collection.

• @Khisanth.2948 said:
    Make sure you are doing the correct Shatterer ... the collection requires Death-Branded Shatterer which is the one in Jahai.

Oh sweet Jesus. Thank you. I was definitely doing the wrong one -____-