eternal battlegrounds

gashen.3874

@Mini Crinny.6190 said:

@"Voltekka.2375" said:People die to conditions? Is 2020 trailblazer meta?

Yes because there is so much skill lag in the game you can't cleanse any condition off so you end up dying :DYes here in this demonstration I can just hear the first thief yelling "laaaaaag!" when he goes down to condi, then the second thief (slightly muffled by the hill) yelling "laaaaag!" as he burns.

It's the massive amount of people fighting at once that cause the lack of cleanses. Sad really.

If you think condis are a problem in WvW you're running a bad build. Most any class can become almost immune to condis with the right setup, and many of them transfer those cleanses to allies as well, which is a normal part of group play.

The real problem is always unavoidable physical damage at huge range. At least there's reflects..

@Hannelore.8153 said:

@Hannelore.8153 said:The real problem is always unavoidable physical damage at huge range. At least there's reflects..

So, not unavoidable...

Reflects are not available to every class, some don't even have an effective method of projectile avoidance at all.

I cannot think of a single class without projectile blockers. Yes even Necro has at least 2. And if it's really bad, runes of the earth.

@Justine.6351 said:

@Hannelore.8153 said:The real problem is always unavoidable physical damage at huge range. At least there's reflects..

So, not unavoidable...

Reflects are not available to every class, some don't even have an effective method of projectile avoidance at all.

I cannot think of a single class without projectile blockers. Yes even Necro has at least 2. And if it's really bad, runes of the earth.

Im curious now...

Also, im aware not all are "meta" as its not meta were talking about, just that some classes do not have reflects. Gonna do Core as core stuff is avail to all elites. Is reflect available to all classes?

Guardian: Wall of reflectionRanger: Whirling Defense (Axe OH). Only other reflect is underwaterMesmer: Mirror/Feedback/Evasive Mirror (Trait)/Warden's Feedback (trait)/Master of Fragmentation (Trait)Ele: Magnetic Aura, Magnetic Wave, Arcane Resurrection (If on Earth...also a trait)Engi: Magnetic Shield, Air Blast (from Flamethrower), Experimental Turrets (Trait for Turrets)Rev: 0Warrior: Shield Master (Trait)Thief: Dagger StormNecro: 0

So that means...

Reflects are not available to every class

This is actually true :)

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

So, not unavoidable...

Im curious now...

Also, im aware not all are "meta" as its not meta were talking about, just that some classes do not have reflects. Gonna do Core as core stuff is avail to all elites. Is reflect available to all classes?

Guardian: Wall of reflectionRanger: Whirling Defense (Axe OH). Only other reflect is underwaterMesmer: Mirror/Feedback/Evasive Mirror (Trait)/Warden's Feedback (trait)/Master of Fragmentation (Trait)Ele: Magnetic Aura, Magnetic Wave, Arcane Resurrection (If on Earth...also a trait)Engi: Magnetic Shield, Air Blast (from Flamethrower), Experimental Turrets (Trait for Turrets)Rev: 0Warrior: Shield Master (Trait)Thief: Dagger StormNecro: 0

So that means...

You're both arguing two different things. Justine is saying projectile blocks and you're referring specifically to reflects.

@Zexanima.7851 said:

So, not unavoidable...

Im curious now...

So that means...

You're both arguing two different things. Justine is saying projectile blocks and you're referring specifically to reflects.

Im not arguing anything. Someone claimed that not all classes have access, so...I did my homework. ezpz as thats all it was :)

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

So, not unavoidable...

Im curious now...

So that means...

Im not arguing anything. Someone claimed that not all classes have access, so...I did my homework. ezpz as thats all it was :)

The original comment was about "unavoidable" ranged damage. His and now your error is believing the only projectile mitigation is reflect, which is obviously not true.