In your opinion what is the most broken pvp class at the moment?

DoRi Silvia.4159

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Endless evade/teleport thf. It has constant stun, boon rip, weakness application.

It doesn't need the stun on pistol wip, and the 3/4 second evade should be shorter to 1/2 a second or less and only affect the end of the skill. The evade shouldn't last the entire time and should have a small window just after it starts so it can be countered with good skill and reaction timing. With sword 2 teleport at the ready the thf is safe to just port away. But will have to be careful of there enemy alittle more when attacking.

@Eddbopkins.2630 said:Endless evade/teleport thf. It has constant stun, boon rip, weakness application.

It doesn't need the stun on pistol wip, and the 3/4 second evade should be shorter to 1/2 a second or less and only affect the end of the skill. The evade shouldn't last the entire time and should have a small window just after it starts so it can be countered with good skill and reaction timing. With sword 2 teleport at the ready the thf is safe to just port away. But will have to be careful of there enemy alittle more when attacking.

The evade doesn't last the entire time. There is a window both before the PW starts and during its last swing animations. There even is a small window after the initial stun, if you avoid that then even then you can still stop PW. You have 3 windows of opportunity on one skill, you literally can't make that skill more punishable than it is.

Give ranged characters a long range Dodge (like https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Bound) and strafing (sidewalking) doesnt reduces your movement speed for kiting , then there wont be any imbalances :PTrust me ... their human instict will kick in , and they will leave the captured base in order to survive .We will see a hunt , where the meele invader that will stay on base and he will the one be hunted , or will he keep hunting the ranged ?

I want to say Revenant but all Revenant excels at is plussing. It's a necessary role.

Weaver would have to be my pick. Yeahhhhh I know it's going to be another Elementalist pick... but the playstyle on points is so passive it's ridiculous. Turn on Lava Skin and Glyph, and Fire Aura and you'll fart out Burn stacks. I keep seeing 12 stacks of Burn issued out in 1-2 seconds. Burn is the biggest offender of conditions not functioning as "damage over time" but rather "burst over time".

@Alatar.7364 said:

@"Eddbopkins.2630" said:Endless evade/teleport thf. It has constant stun, boon rip, weakness application.

The evade doesn't last the entire time. There is a window both before the PW starts and during its last swing animations. There even is a small window
after
the initial stun, if you avoid that then
even then
you can still stop PW. You have 3 windows of opportunity on one skill, you literally can't make that skill more punishable than it is.

This is what I got from the wiki. "The evasion window lasts for ~1.25 seconds" that is a long evasion uptime. Ontop of all the other evades, vigor uptime and other endurance gaining traits. I feel it's to strong in 1v1s.

None stand out very much. The other specs should be buffed to match current performance. There's many viable classes right now and not a one of them doesn't have counterplay.

In my estimation the classes in need of the most love are druid, scourge, renegade, core engie, dragon hunter, chrono, core thief, and berserker.

@Zexanima.7851 said:

@Zexanima.7851 said:Necromancer is way overpowered. It feared me over a cliff and I died from fall damage. It was basically a 1 skill KO, broken.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) @Azure The Heartless.3261

[upset Charr Noises]

I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'll get serious now....core engi.

[booing]

Actually lemme go see if I can break grenade engie

To be honest, nothing right now stands out as way more powerful than the rest. There's stuff that's annoying, gimmicky, cheap, but there's nothing that you always see at least 2 of on every team, like we had with some classes in previous years.

SpB? Strong. Herald? Strong. FB? Strong. SoulB? Strong. Holo? Strong. Thief? Strong. Weaver? Strong. Necro? Strong. Mirage? Strong. Necro probably the weakest there, but not by much.

All of the above need bringing down to the power-level of things like Druid and DH, and core ele/engi need a slight boost. But that's a separate issue.

@Ragnar.4257 said:To be honest, nothing right now stands out as way more powerful than the rest. There's stuff that's annoying, gimmicky, cheap, but there's nothing that you always see at least 2 of on every team, like we had with some classes in previous years.

SpB? Strong. Herald? Strong. FB? Strong. SoulB? Strong. Holo? Strong. Thief? Strong. Weaver? Strong. Necro? Strong. Mirage? Strong. Necro probably the weakest there, but not by much.

All of the above need bringing down to the power-level of things like Druid and DH, and core ele/engi need a slight boost. But that's a separate issue.

What do you mean? DH is op