WvW roaming One Shot ( balanced game) Warrior

Mikhael.2391

Very amusing.

Let's be real here, how many times did you die though making this? No endure pain, only 1 stab on bar, no resistance, no condi cleanse.

Either way those zerglings seemed dead as doorknobs not to pull you off wall and if that were me on wall I'd immediately have 6+ condis on me and pulled into oblivion lol

@Zephyra.4709 said:

Let's be real here, how many times did you die though making this? No endure pain, only 1 stab on bar, no resistance, no condi cleanse.Yeah I'd rather meet this build 3v1 than a meta spellbreaker because even if we instantly loose 1 of the 3 that rifle warrior is inevitably going down after the shot, whereas the spellbreaker could probably take on all 3 and win lol.

That doesn't change the issue. Even it's a one trick pony a build shouldn't be able under any circumstance to instagib someone. And no, it's not a l2p issue, because GW2 isn't a game where you have the option to "dodge" those skills most of the time. There is too much clutter around, too many things you have to watch, etc.It's really sad that these things aren't adressed in all these years and with every patch there is another really stupid thing like that.

@Hoon.1524 said:

@hobotnicax.7918 said:This is balanced imo, it's a kitten one trick pony build that insta dies when it gets touched. Gameplay was clumsy af as well.

Hi Helen. Come back. We need you to show us how OP ranger is.

No. I'll just check the forums from time to time to see if Anet woke up. Not holding my breath though.Also gonna laugh at meme builds claiming lack of balance.

@Zephyra.4709 said:Very amusing.

Let's be real here, how many times did you die though making this? No endure pain, only 1 stab on bar, no resistance, no condi cleanse.

Either way those zerglings seemed dead as doorknobs not to pull you off wall and if that were me on wall I'd immediately have 6+ condis on me and pulled into oblivion lol

Honestly not many, most clips were from 2 nights only. But yes if i get focused on the open theres litle to do if im not helped by team mates

I don't think the argument is whether or not the build is broken. But more, is this good for the game? Remember the perma stealth condi build? Well it was a meme build, just like this, but it was terrible game design on Anets side. A build that spends it's time entirely in stealth in a PvP environment whilst applying condis, lul what?

I'm thinking more for those that are giving the game a try, seeing if they may want to invest some time in this WvW game mode. It's not exactly a great indicator of good immersive WvW, running along and blam 24k dmg, from, somewhere? It's not exactly easy to find where the damage came from in blob fights with all the particle effects exploding on your screen and dmg numbers ticking on screen, even for veteran players. How many new players are going 'ok that was great'. More likely they just laugh, log out and go play something else. And I certainly wouldnt blame them, especially if the next encounter was a 17k malicious backstab from stealth, or a DJ from stealth for around the same damage.

It has the same problem as the perma stealth condi thief build, not quite as bad as that was. If you encounter the warrior in a small group you can at least attempt to play your hand so to speak. Use some skills and try and make an impact on the fight, which is what the game and WvW I thought was about. But in other scenarios you can just be dead without ever getting to push a button.

That damage represent Anet values over 7 years of “game working as intended” it was never made to be a pvp game, one shot or 2 sec combo burst with awfull game sync it’s what game was supposed to do.

Always backfires at Anet they keep enforcing lame gameplay.

The problem with this build is that has easy access to unblockables and in the mid of combat, if players focus on warrior, it’s allies will kill and probably save warrior, if no focus on warrior is done all the warrior needs to do is kill trough enemy block uptime or keep pressuring 11111.

Anet assumed every one would think that low effort damage builds would be competitive.

Welll thatS the opposite of competitive gameplay due damage ease combat most times in this game, there aren’t truly higher risk reward builds...if damage output cuts effort at same time.

@Junkpile.7439 said:That build isn't any kind of problem if he doesn't have friend who give him stealth. If solo player wanna troll and use that build it work maybe once, but one cancerous solo deadeye can ruin your whole evening.

True deadeye is 100 times worst. However i did have like 6 footages of deadeyes dead coz i casted the shot before they stealthed. Just did not upload because it did not show the damage done and had to wait 20s for them to get out of stealth after being downed.

@Mikhael.2391 said:

@Junkpile.7439 said:That build isn't any kind of problem if he doesn't have friend who give him stealth. If solo player wanna troll and use that build it work maybe once, but one cancerous solo deadeye can ruin your whole evening.

True deadeye is 100 times worst. However i did have like 6 footages of deadeyes dead coz i casted the shot before they stealthed. Just did not upload because it did not show the damage done and had to wait 20s for them to get out of stealth after being downed.

love warior f1. as long as you pres it before they go invis, they will die.

The reason why Anet isn't rushing to nerf this build, is because in most of these clips you don't actually accomplish anything.

You get a down, and then are instantly killed. You get a down, then have to run off cause you can't do anymore damage, then the person gets revived. You go to killshot, and then they evade it, etc.

It's a total one trick pony build. Sure, that one shot, if it lands, jacks someone up, but it's an easy to dodge shot, that leaves you damn near defenseless after. In most of those clips, you would have been better off using Arc Divider. Which still isn't that great, but you can at least solo wipe small squads who aren't expecting it.

@Rakan Buuyon.8576 said:The reason why Anet isn't rushing to nerf this build, is because in most of these clips you don't actually accomplish anything.

You get a down, and then are instantly killed. You get a down, then have to run off cause you can't do anymore damage, then the person gets revived. You go to killshot, and then they evade it, etc.

It's a total one trick pony build. Sure, that one shot, if it lands, jacks someone up, but it's an easy to dodge shot, that leaves you kitten near defenseless after. In most of those clips, you would have been better off using Arc Divider. Which still isn't that great, but you can at least solo wipe small squads who aren't expecting it.

True story here. Arc Divider cleans up the trash players pretty quickly. Gunflame on the other weapon set for bonus lolz.

@Lan Deathrider.5910 said:

@Rakan Buuyon.8576 said:The reason why Anet isn't rushing to nerf this build, is because in most of these clips you don't actually accomplish anything.

It's a total one trick pony build. Sure, that one shot, if it lands, jacks someone up, but it's an easy to dodge shot, that leaves you kitten near defenseless after. In most of those clips, you would have been better off using Arc Divider. Which still isn't that great, but you can at least solo wipe small squads who aren't expecting it.

True story here. Arc Divider cleans up the trash players pretty quickly. Gunflame on the other weapon set for bonus lolz.

Yeah, AD can be a good way to almost solo hold a tower from a few people with out support, or an idea about how to handle a berserker, and gunflame can be used to pick off people trying to flee after burning their dodges.

The only downside, anyone who knows what they are doing, is pretty much going to put you in the ground.

@Rakan Buuyon.8576 said:

Yeah, AD can be a good way to almost solo hold a tower from a few people with out support, or an idea about how to handle a berserker, and gunflame can be used to pick off people trying to flee after burning their dodges.

The only downside, anyone who knows what they are doing, is pretty much going to put you in the ground.

Depends. AD and GF can still put them in the ground. BMode auto attacks still hit hard, and a BMode rush can hit 5 digits. Comes down to player skill at that point.

@Mikhael.2391 said:

How much unblocables deadeye has??

On warrior if targets block they die... while facing DE u have way more chances to stall at least, or u can completelly survive DE burst if u have quite some dimes and blocks, againsta warrior u won’t since it can bypass easilly.

Imo unblockable uptime on warrior should work only on melee weapons.Reduce the crit modifier on rifle skills and build becomes balanced.