Best 3 classes for Fractals and Raids? - Page 2 — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Best 3 classes for Fractals and Raids?

2>

Comments

• Marieno.1930Marieno.1930 Member
    edited February 25, 2020

guardian (hfb) renegade (alacrity) and warrior (power bs) by far but i see many people underestimating power gs chronos' dps output which is really insane if played correctly but it is a very difficult class to master.I outdps people 95% of the time with my power mesmer in 50-100 kp cms (that's where i am currently) people just dont know how to play it it's really good.People also forget that this is the class with the 3rd highest benchmark in the game at 37.6k

• Safandula.8723Safandula.8723 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 25, 2020

@Shardex.7486 said:
    @Ordin.8341 If you are a new player, you should not care much about what's the high level meta. Any spec can run fractals/raids. And specs can get buffs/nerfs at any point. If you bought one of the expansions you get a free lvl 80 boost item anyways. Find a nice guild and youre good to go.

He doesnt ask for high end meta, but rather for classes that are not bad, there is a diffrence.
    Guard is the safest pick - can play power dps, condi dps, healer power/condi boon hubrid, nevro is good as well - good power dps, decent condi dps. Rev - condi dps, alac heal, alac hybrid dps. All those classes have use in raids and fractals, while mesmer is simply dead in fractals

make prepardness baseline plz

• @Marieno.1930 said:
    guardian (hfb) renegade (alacrity) and warrior (power bs) by far but i see many people underestimating power gs chronos' dps output which is really insane if played correctly but it is a very difficult class to master.I outdps people 95% of the time with my power mesmer in 50-100 kp cms (that's where i am currently) people just dont know how to play it it's really good.People also forget that this is the class with the 3rd highest benchmark in the game at 37.6k

It's not bad on casual groups, it'll fall behind on good parties though, but for pugging it's nice having some utility like boonstrip, pulls if needed etc, and benchmark isn't really a good way to compare DPS in fractals as they favor burst, personally haven't seen any power chrono breaking 100k burst yet.