Cant decide on best profession for solo queue pvp and small scale wvw

Zexanima.7851

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:Fun wise rev shiro/glint duel sword/staff or hammer is my go to for both pvp and wvw. It can be very strong in both modes in its roles but it's a more difficult class to play even compared to thief imo.Guard is another class u should try, alot of viable builds in all modes.

I was thinking rev because I know how strong it is, I'm just not sure to it's 'carry' potential because in pvp it's refered to as more of a +1. I've been rocked in both pvp and wvw by them so I know it can be good.

@Zexanima.7851 said:

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:Fun wise rev shiro/glint duel sword/staff or hammer is my go to for both pvp and wvw. It can be very strong in both modes in its roles but it's a more difficult class to play even compared to thief imo.Guard is another class u should try, alot of viable builds in all modes.

I was thinking rev because I know how strong it is, I'm just not sure to it's 'carry' potential because in pvp it's refered to as more of a +1. I've been rocked in both pvp and wvw by them so I know it can be good.

Yeah as long as u commit to learning and practicing with rev u can potentially become a beast, until then tho try not to get discouraged as it is a harder class to learn that is if u go for rev. It's a fun class for sure tho.

@Psycoprophet.8107 said:

Yeah as long as u commit to learning and practicing with rev u can potentially become a beast, until then tho try not to get discouraged as it is a harder class to learn that is if u go for rev. It's a fun class for sure tho.

I'm not worried about the difficulty, that's a plus if nothing else. More room to grow with it. Thanks for the suggestions! I'll give it a go tonight.