I played a Stupid condi deadeye build and I got these cool moments

Dirame.8521

• 2 weeks later...

@babazhook.6805 said:

@saerni.2584 said:Condi - hybrid DE is a lot of fun to play :-p

My Hybrid currently runs d/d p/p. Lots of fun. :) Can die easy but it fun.

It’s a pretty glassy meta. Half the people are running quickness boosted tank builds that delete a target in under a few seconds. With that I’d say being fun and dying easily is all that matters.

I’m looking forward to the coming patch if only for the benefit of being able to see some of the sustain come down so more builds that still output big damage are actually glassy.

But, that said, I still need a few buffs all things considered. Deadly Ambition needs to trigger on Repeater which is what the design called for but they forgot about their recently implemented flip skill...and my damage isn’t nearly what some professions are pumping out to 5 targets at the same time.

@Dirame.8521 said:

@"Shadow Dragon.1469" said:hehe thats where my condi de build started over a year ago then i refined it. now its just absurd.

There's a condi build better than this one? Do tell!

My build is better but your results may vary with personal play style.

Stop talking and show me the money!!!!

using Rending Shade.

@saerni.2584 said:

@"Shadow Dragon.1469" said:hehe thats where my condi de build started over a year ago then i refined it. now its just absurd.

My build is better but your results may vary with personal play style.

Stop talking and show me the money!!!!

using Rending Shade.

I like it. Very unique. I am happy there is more than one way to make the build.

@Shadow Dragon.1469 said:

@Shadow Dragon.1469 said:hehe thats where my condi de build started over a year ago then i refined it. now its just absurd.

no its too toxic

I finally believe I mimic'ed Stabitha's gross condi DE build. Its cheesy, extremely toxic and gross. Near perma immob ftw. Been surprising a lot of ppl in WvW with it.

• 3 weeks later...

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@"Anput.4620" said:Ive been playing this in WvW since early PoF lol, its cool but panic strike nerf is kinda killing it.

Somewhat close to what I run when I run on my condi DE.

I wrote that one but dunno if it's still good after the massive damage nerfs, 33% across the board they said, 50% base duration and 15% expertise nerf they did along with the poison stacks from stealth.

@Anput.4620 said:

@Anput.4620 said:Ive been playing this in WvW since early PoF lol, its cool but panic strike nerf is kinda killing it.

I wrote that one but dunno if it's still good after the massive damage nerfs, 33% across the board they said, 50% base duration and 15% expertise nerf they did along with the poison stacks from stealth.

Mine still works, albeit a bit slower but the build is more of a "wear em down" style

@Bigpapasmurf.5623 said:

@Anput.4620 said:Ive been playing this in WvW since early PoF lol, its cool but panic strike nerf is kinda killing it.

Mine still works, albeit a bit slower but the build is more of a "wear em down" style

It's always been a kiting while wearing them down build really.