Looking for Roaming-Friendly Sever

Axelteas.7192

I'm actually in Desolation. Even we win sometime, i feel like I'm playing alone. Deso only wins because in certain hours some commandern logs in and people go full zerg to conquest. But the rest of the time its a shame. I always see in enemt servers people roaming in little groups everywhere. While I go alone or follow 2 or 3 and always get raped, its very sad.I was thinking to switch from Deso to Kodash. What you guys recommend? I cannot spend 1800 gems to change into a FULL server.

@Axelteas.7192 said:I'm actually in Desolation. Even we win sometime, i feel like I'm playing alone. Deso only wins because in certain hours some commandern logs in and people go full zerg to conquest. But the rest of the time its a shame. I always see in enemt servers people roaming in little groups everywhere. While I go alone or follow 2 or 3 and always get kitten, its very sad.I was thinking to switch from Deso to Kodash. What you guys recommend? I cannot spend 1800 gems to change into a FULL server.

wait for relink. so you dont waste gems. it's best to look for a guild instead of a server because you can always count on your team to play together versus random pugs.

Lol what, did people not note the server haha. Desolation is rank 1 on EU and is currently overwhelmingly winning it's T1 matchup due to it's huge population. Deso has won the last 10 weeks or so. So yeah, playing alone and only winning sometimes... Right.

If you want better roaming, just go to a lower tier. There are lots of servers that arent full. Unless Deso absolutely collapses after the relink, it's unlikely to drop far. I know if I was moving, I would not go to Kodash. Partly because I'm not german (well, mostly), but also because they go all in on PPT to the point you start to wonder if they are part of a cult or just... german.