For Fun: Share your clipping issues.

Charr are notorious for having clipping issues with a lot of armor and weapons so i thought why not have some fun showing us the ones that bug you, or instead, a challange mode to see who can combine most items that clip through each other. This is not a "fix it anet" thread, this is just for fun. Other races are welcome too if they have clipping issues, but i think the charr have it worst.

I'll start:

narENWT.jpg

The buttons on the chest piece clip with the shoulders, and the hair clips through the mask.(Also, how do you embed images in the post? :tongue: )

This is the worst offender at clipping I could find. I used different colors to make the clipping more obvious.sypVnvN.jpg

You can embed images by clicking the image icon when editing your post. You need to copy the URL of the image though. Not the URL of the site where the image is posted on. If the URL ends with ".jpg" you copied the correct link (most likely).You can get the ".jpg" link by right-clicking on an image and clicking "Copy image-address" or something like that. I don't know the precise translation your browser is using.

@Svarty.8019 said:I call this one, "Extreme Clipping One, 2014"

Lol what happened here? :smiley:

Also, yeah that PoF banner whatever it's called is really disappointing with 2H weapons.I'll try to grab a few more screenshots when i can where i found some really bad clippings. The one i currently have (with the hair and illustrious) isn't nearly as bad as some i've seen.

@"Marshall Sed.8643" said:Ascalon Performer trousers. The hip clips through the buttskirt/cape/curtain thing...so they have to be similar colours.

Anet, please remove the crappy little skirt thing and leave the item as plain trousers!

Remember, this is not a "fix it anet" thread, this is just for fun and challange to see what armor items go horribly together and cause clipping.

Continuing. Some combinations of elonian, flame legion and exalted pieces.

Y2LGtQ0.jpgiVS8SrF.jpgccuYCBP.jpg

Interesting thing is, flame legion light chest piece also has pants piece on them. So no matter what pants you get, you won't see them. But you can wear flame legion light pants separately and the chest piece can be changed. :tongue:

Archived