PSA: Forum Signatures Available

saerni.2584

@saerni.2584 said:As of 7am I was promoted to "Veteran" and gained access to signatures.

Edit:

To clarify that means you need 30 days to earn Veteran status. The other requirements are unclear.

You also can't see signatures in mobile version of forum.

Maybe there are 3 versions of the forum (I am guessing done via css as small/medium/large)? I see your sig on my laptop but afaik I see the mobile version of the forum on it as I do not see the first/last poster in the list of threads.

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to set up my signature, but it says signatures are disabled. I see some people have a signature (I think?) but I'm not sure why I can't make mine. Someone said you need 30 days on the board - I've been here since the new board opened, no idea how long ago that was though :( Any ideas/suggestions?

@enigma.4873 said:I would like to set up my signature, but it says signatures are disabled. I see some people have a signature (I think?) but I'm not sure why I can't make mine. Someone said you need 30 days on the board - I've been here since the new board opened, no idea how long ago that was though :( Any ideas/suggestions?

Looking at your profile you don't have enough posts yet. You need 5 to reach member rank. That will also allow you to edit posts with no time limit. Also to reach veteran rank 30 days from the day you were active on the forum.

@JustTrogdor.7892 said: Looking at your profile you don't have enough posts yet. You need 5 to reach member rank. That will also allow you to edit posts with no time limit. Also to reach veteran rank 30 days from the day you were active on the forum.

Thanks Trogdor. Kinda hate having things locked behind post counts but it is what it is.

• ArenaNet Staff

@Teofa Tsavo.9863 said:For some, having a sig means no editing your posts. Some conflict. I have to disable my sig to edit.

This was corrected several days ago. I reinstated my sig and all has been working just great with edits of posts (after the first, which was always editable.) Are you still have difficulty?

t> @Gaile Gray.6029 said:

@Teofa Tsavo.9863 said:For some, having a sig means no editing your posts. Some conflict. I have to disable my sig to edit.

This was corrected several days ago. I reinstated my sig and all has been working just great with edits of posts (after the first, which was always editable.) Are you still have difficulty?

Testing now. Appears to work. Thanks : )

@Gaile Gray.6029 said:

It's working! It's working for me! I hope Teofa gets the sig working!Edit: Oh! They got it working. Great!

• 1 month later...

Archived