What class after a long break?

loki.7928

I have been away from pc gaming for almost 2 years. And getting my new gpu tonight. So i was alrdy testing it out. But found out alot of things changed. And i rly need to learn everyting again. So i'm planning on char from scratch. But not sure with one for mainly solo content.

I love a sword/shield.(elite spec is fine).But most build you find online are meta builds and don't focus on dmg sword/shield build(i know not ideal). So are there any fun roaming build that use sword/shield? And some dmg?

/edit just found out that metabattle also has a openworld section. Going to take a look there.

For PvE purposes other than holosmith with sword/shield would be one I enjoy is a herald with sword/shield sword/sword the usage of upkeep traits from herald and retribution healing with diviner gear mixed into marauder or even just full diviner makes it a really fun class to stack max might stacks and perma quickness. There isn't an open world version of this on metabattle so I made one for you http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PmABw6xzlpQMMLyjdRdMMijJSksCigF/VazH-zRRYiRPAH+zoXpQ0qAPeQCjmmRMuB-e