Please Delete This Thread, Thanks — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Looking For Guild

Please Delete This Thread, Thanks

AriaSilverfyre.8702AriaSilverfyre.8702 Member ✭✭✭
edited March 9, 2018 in Looking For Guild

Delete this thread pretty please.

Guild Leader of The Gryphons Aerie [REST], a NA-based, PvE family.

Comments

• As a member I can confirm that this is an active guild with a very friendly community. We're a very sociable guild, especially on discord so I recommend you check us out.

• I've been a wow player for a looong loooooong time... I decided to give GW2 a try and I found a really beautiful world worth to explore, but i also found a challenge re learning all the game specifics... It was really hard and boring actually since i had the basic game :s ... Reading trough map chats i joined and tried many MANY guilds which i couldn't call a home... No one talking, no one helping me learn or giving advice :'( . One day i was reading the forums and found this place... And from that day I've been here and I can call this guild a home and their members my gw2 fam =) Friendly and active I learned with them and the while enviroment made me level like crazy so I could do stuff with them... I'm still some levels away but I can't wait till I finish my leveling phase and join them! And now that I'm here i want to thank to everyone in guild guiding my nooby behind in this world! :3

• This guild is exactly what I've been looking for and I'm proud to now call myself a member. Laid back and easy going aren't normally words associated with active guilds. Gryphons Aerie is all of the above. I can't stress enough how great guild is, come check us out.

• If you prefer to be more than just a name on a long list of strangers, this is the place to be! Within these halls, we're not just friends.... we're FAMILY.

Guild Leader of The Gryphons Aerie [REST], a NA-based, PvE family.