Please Delete This Thread, Thanks — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Please Delete This Thread, Thanks

AriaSilverfyre.8702AriaSilverfyre.8702 Member ✭✭
edited March 9, 2018 in Looking For Guild

Delete this thread pretty please.

Guild Leader of The Gryphons Aerie [REST], a NA-based, PvE family.

Comments

• As a member I can confirm that this is an active guild with a very friendly community. We're a very sociable guild, especially on discord so I recommend you check us out.

• I've been a wow player for a looong loooooong time... I decided to give GW2 a try and I found a really beautiful world worth to explore, but i also found a challenge re learning all the game specifics... It was really hard and boring actually since i had the basic game :s ... Reading trough map chats i joined and tried many MANY guilds which i couldn't call a home... No one talking, no one helping me learn or giving advice :'( . One day i was reading the forums and found this place... And from that day I've been here and I can call this guild a home and their members my gw2 fam =) Friendly and active I learned with them and the while enviroment made me level like crazy so I could do stuff with them... I'm still some levels away but I can't wait till I finish my leveling phase and join them! And now that I'm here i want to thank to everyone in guild guiding my nooby behind in this world! :3

• This guild is exactly what I've been looking for and I'm proud to now call myself a member. Laid back and easy going aren't normally words associated with active guilds. Gryphons Aerie is all of the above. I can't stress enough how great guild is, come check us out.

• If you prefer to be more than just a name on a long list of strangers, this is the place to be! Within these halls, we're not just friends.... we're FAMILY.

Guild Leader of The Gryphons Aerie [REST], a NA-based, PvE family.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.