Showcase Your Elementalist! — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Showcase Your Elementalist!

Have a flashy Elementalist you'd like to show off? Here's a chance for everyone to show of your Elementalists!

Here's mine - Zaine Shadowheart

-Trickster Mask
-Apostle Epaulets
-Funerary Vestments
-Foefire Wraps
-Embroidered Pants
-Forgeman Shoes

<1

Comments

• My Weaver : Scarlet Fireheart

• AegisRunestone.8672AegisRunestone.8672 Member ✭✭✭
    edited October 21, 2017

Copied from the other thread:

@AegisRunestone.8672 said:
    Say hello to Cynthia Rycher--the Scion of Storms!
    Pictures:

Equipment skins:
    Head: Feathered Hairpiece
    Shoulders: Cabalist
    Body: Vestments of the Lich
    Gloves: Sorcerer's Livery
    Leggings: Ornate Guild Leggings
    Boots: Stately Footwear Illustrious Striders
    Weapons: Two Mystic Spikes (double dagger)

Cynthia is a tease, prankster, and master of lightning magic. You can tell she likes blue, silver, and white from her outfit. :p Her whole build is designed around striking enemies with lightning as much as possible. Hence, one of her daggers has a Superior Sigil of Air--50% chance on crit to summon a lightning bolt on target. (3 sec cooldown), and her armor has a complete set of Air Runes. Number 6 increasing Swiftness duration, but more importantly, a 50% chance when hit to strike a foe with Lightning (10 sec cooldown).

She also has Tempest Defense which creates a Shocking Aura around her when disabled, and since Shocking Aura can disable foes, she also specced into Lightning Rod for maximum random lightning strike potential. (Other spec lines are Arcane and Water).

She usually stays in Air Attunement, rarely swapping to others unless needed. And she's fun to play. She uses the following skills: Lightning Flash (the lightning teleport cantrip), Arcane Shield, Glyph of Storms (I bet you can guess what type of Storm. ;) ), and Tornado.

I doubt she'd be good in WvW and I don't think PvP has Runes or Sigils of Air, so that would hurt her "Scion of Storms" gimmick a lot. But she's loads of fun in PvE. =)

I have another Ele, my Weaver named Aegis Runestone (yup, same as my account name) and I'll show him off later.

Changed her boots' skin recently. Here's a screenshot which represents her better:

• @Slowpokeking.8720 said:
    I named her Elsa to be a water/ice ele but later found red/fire looks better!

Heh, nice. Sounds like the Ice Queen made a 180, and she looks she loving it. ;)

• Kichwas.7152Kichwas.7152 Member ✭✭✭

@Slowpokeking.8720 said:

What are your graphics settings? For me since 2013 this game has had extreme 'contrast' of too bright and too dark at the same time, and in that spot in Divinity's reach I can usually barely see anything because the lighting glows too much...

Just say no to butt-flaps.

• Here's mine! Rera The Second. Water elementalist and support extraordinaire.

• @Kichwas.7152 said:

@Slowpokeking.8720 said:

What are your graphics settings? For me since 2013 this game has had extreme 'contrast' of too bright and too dark at the same time, and in that spot in Divinity's reach I can usually barely see anything because the lighting glows too much...

I have a very dark graphic setting on my screen.

• TheQuickFox.3826TheQuickFox.3826 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 22, 2017

I already posted in: Post your Elementalist:

As Guild Wars Legacy player who pre-purchased the game, I started playing during the first beta weekends. But in GW1 and GW2 I almost exclusively played Elementalist. However, only a few weeks after the game's official release I more of less got disappointed by the new weapon-based skill system and could not find a build that suited a convenient playing style for me. This ultimately resulted in taking a long break with the game until around the Season 1 finale. But after this break I gave the game a second try and found a nice and convenient Scepter/Dagger build which focused on Earth Magic and condition damage. (Bleeding) Having finally found a nice build I quickly found myself back into the game, finishing the main story line. Here I regained an old hobby of me, namely Title/Achievement Hunting like I did in GW1. I also find great enjoyment in just exploring the game, including trying to break out of the normal accessible parts of the map and void jumping.

The new achievement system has proven to be a good motivator for me to try out new content and game modes, including WvW and some PvP. I still consider myself to only be a casual player but I enjoy the game and hope to continue to have a wonderful journey through the beautiful world of Tyria.

My Elly and main char Aranimda on GW2 Wiki

Build GWSkills
    Scepter/Dagger, Full celestial.

And with mount:

Ascalon Will Prevail!

GW Wiki user page | GW2 Wiki user page

• /10characters

• TheQuickFox.3826TheQuickFox.3826 Member ✭✭✭✭

^Cutie. Nice photo. :-)

Ascalon Will Prevail!

GW Wiki user page | GW2 Wiki user page

• Out of all of my toons, my Elementalist is the one I'm most proud of.

Usually I keep the gloves, shoulder, and helmet hidden. Anyway, I spent a lot of time sculpting this face. I actually tried to make it look good. Most of my other faces I sort of played with the sliders until I got something interesting.

I think norn women are underrated. The other races tend to be soft and waifish, but there's something about power...

I also have a warbeast set for healing armor.

"Self awareness is knowing when you're sitting at the throne of ignorance." --Leo G.

• Razor.6392Razor.6392 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 20, 2017

Idol version:

Edgy version:

Bow down to your goddess.

Never said I'm the best, but I believe I'm better than you.

• Altion.9576Altion.9576 Member ✭✭
    edited December 9, 2017

Charkie, my only and best Weaver :3 I noticed that Im the only one that uploaded a Charr elementalist, I guess is a Lore thing? or most of you prefer to do Waifus Characters ?

• XiChaoYi.5384XiChaoYi.5384 Member
    edited November 21, 2017

My Level 80 Elementalist

• Here's mine in the middle of my favorite animation XD

• Here is mine
    https://i.imgur.com/EXckGoc.jpg

• Razor.6392Razor.6392 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 6, 2017

Nice outfits guys!

Never said I'm the best, but I believe I'm better than you.

• ArmageddonAsh.6430ArmageddonAsh.6430 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Ezzerak.1287 said:
    Here's mine in the middle of my favorite animation XD

What animation is that? Though i havent really gotten back into Ele yet, not seent hat one

• @ArmageddonAsh.6430
    >

What animation is that? Though i havent really gotten back into Ele yet, not seent hat one

It's Twist of Fate (utility). Water Sword 2 also uses this animation but launches you back in a wave of water.

• Shinzan.2908Shinzan.2908 Member ✭✭
    edited December 7, 2017

Did someone say "flashy"?

https://i.imgur.com/RaxF5qS.jpg

• Kundry.1249Kundry.1249 Member ✭✭
    edited December 8, 2017

@Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:
    Usually I keep the gloves, shoulder, and helmet hidden. Anyway, I spent a lot of time sculpting this face. I actually tried to make it look good. Most of my other faces I sort of played with the sliders until I got something interesting.

May I ask you what your facial settings are? It does look very good.

• @Kundry.1249 said:

Part of me is paranoid that I'm going to get a twilight zone situation where everybody wears the same face. Believe it or not, you're the third person to ask me for my face details. Anyway, the hair is a makeover kit exclusive. Everything else is pretty vanilla... I think.

"Self awareness is knowing when you're sitting at the throne of ignorance." --Leo G.

• Darasv.3601Darasv.3601 Member
    edited December 11, 2017

My first character and my main.

• this is mine o/

• STIHL.2489STIHL.2489 Member ✭✭✭✭

This is mine.. I keep messing with them as the seasons change..

This is Wintersday.

and this was Halloween

There are two kinds of Gamers, Salty, and Extra Salty.
    Ego is the Anesthesia that dullens the pain of Stupidity.

• Cyst waifu toons

• Thurindir.3268Thurindir.3268 Member ✭✭
    edited January 23, 2018

Changed my asura Weaver to condi, gave her a new look (Click for larger image):

Tier 2 Asuran Cultural armor (Genius), Super Dagger and Focus skins, Holographic Dragon Wings, and Infiniarium Glider.

• My tempest!

• @Blood Red Arachnid.2493 said:

@Kundry.1249 said:

Part of me is paranoid that I'm going to get a twilight zone situation where everybody wears the same face. Believe it or not, you're the third person to ask me for my face details. Anyway, the hair is a makeover kit exclusive. Everything else is pretty vanilla... I think.

Thanks! I actually ended up making something slightly different.

• What happened to the old stickied "show your ele" topic?

• @Thurindir.3268 said:
    My asura Weaver:

Cool armor!

• Furby.2693Furby.2693 Member ✭✭

Ayayoye Of Stfe, Human Elementalist

Une Vache Turquoise, Charr Elementalist

• kharmin.7683kharmin.7683 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 30, 2018

Sirenia Quarren in the Silverwastes

Sirenia visiting Queensdale

I am a very casual player.
    Very.
    Casual.

• Talindra.4958Talindra.4958 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 11, 2018

Death is Energy [DIE] in EU
    Envoy's Herald, CoZ, VitV, DD, SS, The Eternal, LNHB, Champion Magus, Champion Phantom, Wondrous Achiever etc.

• @Thurindir.3268 said:
    My new staff Weaver (Click for larger image):

Nice combo! may I ask what chest skin are you using? as it looks a little bit like Warbeast but I'm not 100% sure, thanks in advance :-)

edited January 24, 2018

> @Flux Qemist.6712 said:

@Thurindir.3268 said:
    My new staff Weaver (Click for larger image):

Nice combo! may I ask what chest skin are you using? as it looks a little bit like Warbeast but I'm not 100% sure, thanks in advance :-)

Thanks! I'm wearing 100% of the light Flamekissed gemstore armor skin, using the Emberspire staff skin, and the Lucky Great Rooster backpack skin, along with the Phoenix Glider.

• schmots.6803schmots.6803 Member ✭✭✭

This is Davak. 5 years I've had him. I made him with bruises on his face, because of how often els's used to get beat down in early levels.

edited January 30, 2018

@Altion.9576 said:

@Thurindir.3268 said:
    My asura Weaver:

Cool armor!

Sorry I didn't notice your post before. Thanks, I've actually updated her look when I changed her to condi. Asuran cultural armor (Genius) with holographic weapons and backpack (Super dagger and focus, Holographic Dragon Wings)!

• Kako.1930Kako.1930 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 30, 2018

Whoops, quoted instead of edited by accident. :P

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.