Aquatic Ruins Fractal — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Aquatic Ruins Fractal

I've been trying for 3 days to do the deep path, but only the dolphin path has been available. Is the fractal rotation wrong?

Comments

• Khisanth.2948Khisanth.2948 Member ✭✭✭✭

I had that issue when doing the Twilight collection. The time that the switch occurs seems to a be a bit weird as in "not at reset". You could try at different times.

• I have been trying the past few days as well at random times before and after reset and it is still only dolphin.

• Jayden Reese.9542Jayden Reese.9542 Member ✭✭✭✭

I just had 4 rage quit luminous one yesterday I joined late. I guess they died alot so it alts. It was 26 t2. This morning It was dolphin

• Wiki says today should be deep path starting now and t1 t2 t3 t4 all are still dolphin

• Linken.6345Linken.6345 Member ✭✭✭✭

@signarokkaos.4035 said:
    Wiki says today should be deep path starting now and t1 t2 t3 t4 all are still dolphin

Its random just keep rerolling.

• Jayden Reese.9542Jayden Reese.9542 Member ✭✭✭✭

My guess is everyone think alt daily takes place after reset but it might be actual days. Like I said 30 m after reset i joined and it was luminous. They quit so I didn't bother trying again that night. Then next morning same set of dailys it was dolphin. And you post it's still dolphin before day changed. I bet now it's luminous but no reason for me to check