How high/low is the drop rate of Ectoplasmic Residue? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

How high/low is the drop rate of Ectoplasmic Residue?

Question as above. I need it for the legendary armor collection but am really unlucky to get it :/

Answers

• sokeenoppa.5384sokeenoppa.5384 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 11, 2020

50% you either loot one or not😅. No but really, most ppl that i know have find all 10 in 3 weeks if they have looted all the chests which should not be a proplem as you still have 5 week timegate because of gorseval kills.

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

• Lottie.5370Lottie.5370 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 11, 2020

@Lurana.7506 said:
    Question as above. I need it for the legendary armor collection but am really unlucky to get it :/

Try and make sure someone always carries the torch so that you get all 3 chests in Spirit Vale, also remember that the Hidden Chests in Salvation Pass AND Stronghold of the Faithful also have a chance to drop it. :)

Edit: if you open every chest, you'll probably get 10 in 3-4 weeks.

• sokeenoppa.5384sokeenoppa.5384 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Lottie.5370 said:

@Lurana.7506 said:

Try and make sure someone always carries the torch so that you get all 3 chests in Spirit Vale, also remember that the Hidden Chests in Salvation Pass AND Stronghold of the Faithful also have a chance to drop it. :)

There is 4 chests in spirit vale.

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

• Lurana.7506Lurana.7506 Member ✭✭
    edited January 13, 2020

@sokeenoppa.5384 said:
    50% you either loot one or not😅. No but really, most ppl that i know have find all 10 in 3 weeks if they have looted all the chests which should not be a proplem as you still have 5 week timegate because of gorseval kills.

Actually I had everything except the Residue :/

I had 8 out of 10 and couldn't find the > @Lottie.5370 said:

@Lurana.7506 said:

I had 8 out of 10 and couldn't find the rest for weeks O.o By now I found the missing two so all is fine^^