How high/low is the drop rate of Ectoplasmic Residue?

Lurana.7506

@Lurana.7506 said:Question as above. I need it for the legendary armor collection but am really unlucky to get it :/

Try and make sure someone always carries the torch so that you get all 3 chests in Spirit Vale, also remember that the Hidden Chests in Salvation Pass AND Stronghold of the Faithful also have a chance to drop it. :)

Edit: if you open every chest, you'll probably get 10 in 3-4 weeks.

@Lottie.5370 said:

@Lurana.7506 said:Question as above. I need it for the legendary armor collection but am really unlucky to get it :/

Try and make sure someone always carries the torch so that you get all 3 chests in Spirit Vale, also remember that the Hidden Chests in Salvation Pass AND Stronghold of the Faithful also have a chance to drop it. :)

There is 4 chests in spirit vale.

@sokeenoppa.5384 said:50% you either loot one or not?. No but really, most ppl that i know have find all 10 in 3 weeks if they have looted all the chests which should not be a proplem as you still have 5 week timegate because of gorseval kills.

Actually I had everything except the Residue :/

I had 8 out of 10 and couldn't find the > @Lottie.5370 said:

I had 8 out of 10 and couldn't find the rest for weeks O.o By now I found the missing two so all is fine^^