What's best for SoloQ ranked this season?

Zexanima.7851

@"Ysmir.4986" said:It's always better to stick to one class (max 2) and get better on that, come hell or high water.

That's what I try to do but I get indecisive. I have the most games on thief, warrior, ele, and guardian. I'm thinking about sticking with warrior since it's always "ok" with just about any matchup. You may not carry your team but your almost certainly going to break even at the least if you play right.

There are some classes that are good at "not being the reason your team loses" and others that are good at "being the reason your team wins".

Supports, bunkers, duelists, all rely on the rest of the team functioning correctly. You can do your bit, but you can't really dictate the outcome.

If you want to take on the maximum responsibility on the outcome of your games, then a rotational 1-shot DPS (preferably a DPS duo) is the way to go. Herald, Deadeye, FA Weaver, Sic'Em SB, Core Warrior etc etc. They're not necessarily "easy", but they allow you to carry in a way that the above-mentioned can't.

I think thief and Weaver. Thief is impactful and Weaver does offer a lot a variety of strong build.If I have to choose a more precise build I would go for fire Weaver, then core thief s/d.I do not play any of those builds / professions but as far as impact goes I see them doing well on their own.

If you are thinking about a duo, then I would look more at thief / herald.

Weaver is undoubtedly the best side-noder this season.Though I wouldnt say it's the "best carry" in the current snowball-meta.Rev or Thief are insanely good in terms of map control, so I'd probably argue for either one of those.....Might just be my weaver-bias talking tho, since my side-noding becomes considerably harder with those classes on the enemy team.

From the options you listed: Spellbreaker and Weaver. Thief and Firebrand are still very solid picks, but DuoQers would have you believe it's impossible or impractical to play either in SoloQ. Not true.

If you go into the trading post in game you can also buy some [Flask of Blood Whiskey] for about 22~ copper a piece. That's what's best for SoloQ Ranked if you ask me.<Insert obligatory give SoloQ it's own separate queue post here.>