LF small social guild

Tina.1635

Hi, I stopped playing about a month after release and just returned to playing about a week ago. I'm looking for a (preferably) east coast NA guild for adults that is mainly social and small. I like to world explore and maybe achievement hunt sometimes but enjoy having people to talk to. I'm not sure if there are many guilds like this but hopefully someone will find me :)

I'm on sea of sorrows. Thanks for reading!

While my guild isn't small in and of itself, the core social group of the guild is. There are about 30 of us who pop in and out of discord during the week but the same five or six people on every evening, just chatting and playing together. Wardens of Destiny (WoD) is a prelaunch guild under the same leadership for over 7 years, so it's stable. It's also casual, and new/returning player friendly.

If you have questions feel free to message me in game on Vayne.8563 or reply to me here. Hope to hear from you.

Hey friend, I think our community would be a great fit for you:

The Remnants of Hope gaming community is recruiting players who wish to join a close-knit active group with a focus on RP, PvE and PvP/WvW. We offer a wide range of events, and are always willing to help new players. PST for info or check out https://remnantsofhope.com/

You mentioned that you were just returning, how far have you made it story-wise?

Greetings Tina and welcome back to Tyria!

It sounds like you might like my little home. We're called The Gryphons Aerie and we’re a very small (approx 50 members), 18+, casual/semi-casual, social and close-knit, PvE family on Tarnished Coast. As long as you're on a NA-based server, you'll be able to tag along with us in our adventures; we don't do any serious participation in WvsW. Our current peak time tends to be in the mid-late evening EST (UTC-5), starting around reset, but we have a few others who are around from a variety of other time zones as well. We try to have a mix of scheduled events and random things during the week according to what folks want to do. We also love helping both new and returning players get back on their feet.

We’re willing to help out with any and all questions as best as we can, whether it's dungeons/Fractals, builds, and other general game questions. All you need to do is ask. We also don’t do the “speed runs”, exploits, etc, nor require anyone to bring a specific class or build for any dungeon run. Bring whatever you want and we'll have fun regardless.

We know that RL comes first and stress that fact.We’ll still be there even if you can’t for a bit of time. Just leave a little note to let us know you'll be away, and all is well.

We do not demand 100% representation.It’s not our business to tell you who you can and cannot associate with; that choice is yours alone.

We are focused on providing a place where people can feel comfortable and as though they are more than just a name on the roster. We want everyone to feel like family.We are very LGBTQ+ affirmative and do not tolerate any sort of derogatory words, comments, bigotry etc. toward anyone regardless of nationality, race, religious beliefs, gender identity or sexuality. Anyone violating that policy is subject to immediate removal, no questions asked.

We also have a Discord, where everyone is expected to use the text channels to some degree, but the voice channels are never required.

In order to maintain our "quality vs. quantity" aspect and help build the family-like atmosphere of the guild, we require an application. This application asks only for basic information to help us try to organize things to fit around everyone's schedules and takes just a few minutes.

For more information, and to take the next step in joining us, please visit our Recruitment Listing and Guild Website.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to drop me a note here or contact either myself, Silverfyre.4836, Battlesword.5109, or Stalex.3597 in game and we'll do our best to answer them.