Returning player looking for guild!

aries.4256

/////////////////////////////////////////////////Wandering Phantoms of Kryta [bOOO] <-brand new!Server: Northern ShiverpeaksType: PvX CasualGuild Hall: YesFacebook Group: YesDiscord: AvailableEnglish/Português/EspañolContact: sumerius.7326About Sumerius: Playing since GW1 lol/////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey there friend I'd like to share a bit about our guild with you because I think it would be a good fit for you:

Remnants of Hope gaming community is recruiting players who wish to join a close-knit active group with a focus on RP, PvE and PvP/WvW. We offer a wide range of events, and are always willing to help new players. PST for info or check out https://remnantsofhope.com/

We are a very friendly bunch and there are numerous guild events going on throughout the week for you to attend which will aid in not only your learning of the game, but also getting to know some great people and making friends along the way.

If you have any questions feel free to message me/reply on here. I look forward to seeing you around.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a guild that is pretty open to all things. We don't RP much, in fact when we see RP we put on tonics and just make the scene as random as possible for the people RP-ing because it's funny to see people's reactions. But whats the point of having 5 guild slots and not using them for all your varying interests.

If you want to see more details about our guild, I can send you a link to our website and you can see some videos of who we are humor wise and just learn about us! :)