Nice wvw update ;o) — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Nice wvw update ;o)

Comments

  • Fat Disgrace.4275Fat Disgrace.4275 Member ✭✭✭✭

    What? On phone so may be I missed something

  • Jugglemonkey.8741Jugglemonkey.8741 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Fat Disgrace.4275 said:
    What? On phone so may be I missed something

    The destroyable wall of mendons is now on the wrong side of the tower, floating in midair by the bridge, and the cannons on north sm outer are 2000ish units out from the wall, also floating in midair. Go have a look when you get chance haha.

    Critical Kit, Deadeye.
    “If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.” - John Steinbeck

  • DemonSeed.3528DemonSeed.3528 Member ✭✭✭✭

    in one of my matchups, mendon gaps wall is perma down

  • Dawdler.8521Dawdler.8521 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 15, 2020

    @Jugglemonkey.8741 said:

    @Fat Disgrace.4275 said:
    What? On phone so may be I missed something

    The destroyable wall of mendons is now on the wrong side of the tower, floating in midair by the bridge, and the cannons on north sm outer are 2000ish units out from the wall, also floating in midair. Go have a look when you get chance haha.

    You can also jump into north SM, from what I gathered last night.

    Dont look a gift Asura in the mouth.
    No seriously, dont. Shark teeth.

  • Aeolus.3615Aeolus.3615 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Dawdler.8521 said:

    @Jugglemonkey.8741 said:

    @Fat Disgrace.4275 said:
    What? On phone so may be I missed something

    The destroyable wall of mendons is now on the wrong side of the tower, floating in midair by the bridge, and the cannons on north sm outer are 2000ish units out from the wall, also floating in midair. Go have a look when you get chance haha.

    You can also jump into north SM, from what I gathered last night.

    Features!!!

  • SWI.4127SWI.4127 Member ✭✭✭

    @DemonSeed.3528 said:
    in one of my matchups, mendon gaps wall is perma down

    That's just how mendons is now. Has nothing to do with the matchup.

  • LetoII.3782LetoII.3782 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Checking your workmanship is for scrubs.
    Real pro's do it live

    [HUNT] the predatory instinct

  • Chaba.5410Chaba.5410 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @LetoII.3782 said:
    Checking your workmanship is for scrubs.
    Real pro's do it live

    Free QA too.

  • You guys asked for WvW content and Anet delivered.

  • Blocki.4931Blocki.4931 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Somebody's getting a tap on the wrist for shipping a wrong version of the map ayy

    I rather choose death.

  • lokh.2695lokh.2695 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Blocki.4931 said:
    Somebody's getting a tap on the wrist for shipping a wrong version of the map ayy

    As if, they're probably getting a raise for the lulz.

    Why bother, just delete the official Forum.

  • Jugglemonkey.8741Jugglemonkey.8741 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Blocki.4931 said:
    Somebody's getting a tap on the wrist for shipping a wrong version of the map ayy

    At least if they shipped a wrong version of it, something is at least being messed with in there? right? xD

    Critical Kit, Deadeye.
    “If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck.” - John Steinbeck

  • Zexanima.7851Zexanima.7851 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Blocki.4931 said:
    Somebody's getting a tap on the wrist for shipping a wrong version of the map ayy

    Bold of you to assume this isn't the right version.

    Depression and anxiety are the worst...

    • Eternal Battlegrounds: Fixed assorted environment issues around Stonemist Castle.
      They fixed it today, and I'm sad. I know people could jump inner with warclaw, but I was glad to see just a small update to Stonemist Castle. I wouldn't mind if they change the wall again, but this time they add fences so people don't try it again. They should have added fences instead
  • Fish.2769Fish.2769 Member ✭✭✭

    @lokh.2695 said:
    Walls 500gems, coming to a gemshop near you soon.

    Do these Walls come in bulk for 2k gems?

  • lokh.2695lokh.2695 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 16, 2020

    @Fish.2769 said:

    @lokh.2695 said:
    Walls 500gems, coming to a gemshop near you soon.

    Do these Walls come in bulk for 2k gems?

    No but there will be exclusive wall skins for 2k gems that have seizure inducing particle effects.

    Why bother, just delete the official Forum.

  • Fish.2769Fish.2769 Member ✭✭✭
    edited January 17, 2020

    @lokh.2695 said:

    @Fish.2769 said:

    @lokh.2695 said:
    Walls 500gems, coming to a gemshop near you soon.

    Do these Walls come in bulk for 2k gems?

    No but there will be exclusive wall skins for 2k gems that have seizure inducing particle effects.

    Genuinely made me LOL. Well done Sir. :D

  • Dawdler.8521Dawdler.8521 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @lokh.2695 said:

    @Fish.2769 said:

    @lokh.2695 said:
    Walls 500gems, coming to a gemshop near you soon.

    Do these Walls come in bulk for 2k gems?

    No but there will be exclusive wall skins for 2k gems that have seizure inducing particle effects.

    I dont know about you, but I want Super Adventure Box walls.

    Dont look a gift Asura in the mouth.
    No seriously, dont. Shark teeth.

  • Aeolus.3615Aeolus.3615 Member ✭✭✭✭

    @Dawdler.8521 said:

    @lokh.2695 said:

    @Fish.2769 said:

    @lokh.2695 said:
    Walls 500gems, coming to a gemshop near you soon.

    Do these Walls come in bulk for 2k gems?

    No but there will be exclusive wall skins for 2k gems that have seizure inducing particle effects.

    I dont know about you, but I want Super Adventure Box walls.

    If gvg was good as gw1 was imo that should be a reward XD from some gvg tournament

  • lokh.2695lokh.2695 Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 17, 2020

    ANet could maybe make some money out of this. Custom GvG arenas that can be decorated, skins for objectives and siege, stuff like that...but if we get back to the OP of this thread, we can see how they're years and years away from this ever happening in a satisfactory way ;)

    Why bother, just delete the official Forum.

  • Dawdler.8521Dawdler.8521 Member ✭✭✭✭

    The problem has already been solved. They deleted reverted EB.

    Dont look a gift Asura in the mouth.
    No seriously, dont. Shark teeth.