Nice wvw update ;o)

Electre.6297

@Jugglemonkey.8741 said:

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:What? On phone so may be I missed somethingThe destroyable wall of mendons is now on the wrong side of the tower, floating in midair by the bridge, and the cannons on north sm outer are 2000ish units out from the wall, also floating in midair. Go have a look when you get chance haha.

You can also jump into north SM, from what I gathered last night.

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:What? On phone so may be I missed somethingThe destroyable wall of mendons is now on the wrong side of the tower, floating in midair by the bridge, and the cannons on north sm outer are 2000ish units out from the wall, also floating in midair. Go have a look when you get chance haha.

You can also jump into north SM, from what I gathered last night.

Features!!!

Eternal Battlegrounds: Fixed assorted environment issues around Stonemist Castle.

They fixed it today, and I'm sad. I know people could jump inner with warclaw, but I was glad to see just a small update to Stonemist Castle. I wouldn't mind if they change the wall again, but this time they add fences so people don't try it again. They should have added fences instead

@Dawdler.8521 said:

@lokh.2695 said:Walls 500gems, coming to a gemshop near you soon.

Do these Walls come in bulk for 2k gems?

No but there will be exclusive wall skins for 2k gems that have seizure inducing particle effects.I dont know about you, but I want Super Adventure Box walls.

If gvg was good as gw1 was imo that should be a reward XD from some gvg tournament

ANet could maybe make some money out of this. Custom GvG arenas that can be decorated, skins for objectives and siege, stuff like that...but if we get back to the OP of this thread, we can see how they're years and years away from this ever happening in a satisfactory way ;)