Match Making Anet Please Read

Chrome.6798

Please Fix your Damn game and its Match making. I Myself an Active Competitive PvP Player Getting Qued With People with alot lower skill rating... DON'T even get me started about all these bot systems playing peoples games ruining our matches I know im NOT the only player who has COMPLAINED about this and i know i wont BE THE LAST Guild wars PvP makes me So aggravated and annoyed im 98% about to unistall your game other thing that stops me is the thousands of dollars i put into this game and how i dont have a better gaming experience. I enjoy the game and all i love the classes i play them all very well but you need to fix your match making system you need to do alot of things to this damn game many players like me already uninstalled your game and come back hoping it changed cause its such a good game but you guys SLACK with what WE THE PLAYERS WANT I know myself youv'e Lost THOUSANDS OF PLAYERS Due to Not being appreciated Trust me i can go on for 10 pages about your trash match making I hope you guys actaully make changes to match making this next huge patch instead of making it 300 difference to match making make it 100 for players in your ACTUAL skill level I'm Just Pissed im plat 2 getting placed with people in Gold and Silver and Losing So much cause they DON'T know the pvp concept and i cant get mad at them cause there that bad but im getting mad that i keep getting placed with them then being against PEOPLE OF MY SKILL LEVEL this WHOLE SEASON is just TRASH I hope you guys fix your fucking game so i can come back cause im gone. your pvp is dead and your making it worse each new season.

I'm a pendulum between Silver 3 and Gold 1 because of those annoying Platinum (or higher) players the broken Match Making pits me against.

But we all know how little care there is for pvp and the player count will never rise again.All PvP is good for is jumping in, get PvE rewards, jump back out.Just don't take the Clown Festival serious, it'll always end in your loss.